So do you think I was wrong to say that even though he's the one who started and should he be upset?

My guy friend tells me he changed my life and i tell him no cause he hasn't made me scream god or speak in tongues.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he changed your life you should feel in some way endetted to him. Women nowadays run their mouths a lot and men are getting fed up. Women expect a lot and give very little. So you don't need to be speaking in thungs before you are grateful. Either you reciprocate and show love or you just let your men go find a true woman.

• I am a true woman this man in as not done anything for me but take yes we are friends and I can't expect much but when he called I was there for him and all I ask is for some appreciation and to act like he cares about me no he wants oral I give it to him every time and he has the audacity to act like he's the one who is doing me a favor I don't ask for much but for him to say that and he has yet to get me to cum is problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, did he actually change your life? If yes, you should be grateful to him, instead of giving him such responses

What Guys Said 2

• This question really threw me off the wagon sweetie.

• Only if you wasn't joking.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!