Is kids a deal breaker?

would you stay with a guy who is perfect for you except he doesn't want kids or is that a deal breaker
  • I love him and would be happy not having kids
  • I'd leave even though he is amazing because I need kids to feel complete
  • I never wanted kids so I'm happy he doesn't either
    Vote C

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm having the opposite problem!
    I don't want kids and my boyfriend does and he kind of thinks I'll "get over it" and I'm telling him NAH bitch.
    I want to go to Japan and live there.
    Provide vaccinations in africa.
    Unless he wants kids when I'm 40 thats not fucking happening.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah I've had past girls thinking I'd change my mind and want kids but eventually they figured out I wasn't budging and moved on

• yeah they did but that's all good cause I got my real love now. good luck

• you're welcome