Can any girl accept sissy guy?

I am guy who likes to dress up like girl with makeup on sometimes it's something gives me happiness. I m straight and I am only like girls. Is I can found any girl who accept my that habbit

31

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's a major turn off for most girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've read on this site some girls that would be ok with that, they seem rare, but thy exist. So, don't be sad.

• Can u tell me how I delete my asked question

• It's not possible, but you can become annonnimous... it's easym look around this ask, near your username, i think.

• Search the option Anonymize. Try cliking the 3 dots near your name.

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly don't see any problem with a guy who is into dressing up and make-up. it's similar to acting, dressing up, make-up, and pretending to be someone different.

• I don't think it's a bad thing tbh but I wouldn't tell girls about it you will be better off

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!