Do you find it more attractive when someone has their life and future sorted?

• Yes
  • No

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, it doesn't matter to me if she is a broken girl or perfectly stable. As long as we love each other and i love her for who she is. If we are compatible it will likely work out eigther way. Being to messed up can be a turn off though, but more in the compatibility department then being a downside.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• not necessarily. im still figuring that out so id feel like im being reviewed for passage or not into a prefabricated life. there's not much development or wiggle room. makes me uncomfortable actually. id like to grow with a person not be inserted into their life. i guess when i have things sorted for myself ill feel differently..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That could be due to age, at your age girls value looks and fun. At my age girls look for careers and income in a man. My fellow military veterans are college don't get that. Living with mom and dad making 4,000 a month from disability due to military related injuries is not the same as making 4,000 a month from working at a doctors office or something

• @spoonman2014

i do not think you read or at least thought about what i said, at all.

• i did not say anything about fun. i spoke about growing together and figuring life out. and yes my life is still changing. does not mean that ill choose someone later based on money. having you're life together doesn't even mean you'll have lots of money. it depends on what you are doing.