Do you find it more attractive when someone has their life and future sorted?

• Yes
  • No

1117

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• not necessarily. im still figuring that out so id feel like im being reviewed for passage or not into a prefabricated life. there's not much development or wiggle room. makes me uncomfortable actually. id like to grow with a person not be inserted into their life. i guess when i have things sorted for myself ill feel differently..

• That could be due to age, at your age girls value looks and fun. At my age girls look for careers and income in a man. My fellow military veterans are college don't get that. Living with mom and dad making 4,000 a month from disability due to military related injuries is not the same as making 4,000 a month from working at a doctors office or something

• @spoonman2014

i do not think you read or at least thought about what i said, at all.

• i did not say anything about fun. i spoke about growing together and figuring life out. and yes my life is still changing. does not mean that ill choose someone later based on money. having you're life together doesn't even mean you'll have lots of money. it depends on what you are doing.

What Guys Said 16

• Not really, it doesn't matter to me if she is a broken girl or perfectly stable. As long as we love each other and i love her for who she is. If we are compatible it will likely work out eigther way. Being to messed up can be a turn off though, but more in the compatibility department then being a downside.

• No, because if they are too settled in their life and you are too, then neither of you will want to move, so it will never go past a dating stage. You will never live together and have a family if you both already have a career and house because neither person will want to throw away all that hard work and start over.

• It is better to have it all sorted out, but by all means, it's not essential. Just makes life easier.

• It's just a bonus, but nowadays it's harder and harder to find so ene let alone be so wonderful who has their life sorted out

• My work supervisor in the air force told me to get a woman with a career. His wife never worked and he ended up working over night with me, as a mechanic during the day, then on a golf course in the evenings and did UTA weekends as a reservist to support his wife and 4 kids...

• Not really. I tend to find those folks to be too ridgid.

• Of course

• I dont know. I probably do unconscously or probably not.

• Yes, very much so.

• Sexually attractive? No. Attractive in a general sense? Yes.

• i can see the appeal-at the same time-i don't think it should be a deal breaker. things can change.

• It's a preference but it isn't all black and white. I once dated a girl who was going to grad school for pathology and she ended up being one of the most unstable people I've met. Not implying there's any correlation between the two but because someone has a set path or goals doesn't always mean they're right for you.

• Girls find it attractive for some reason, guys just appreciate if they do.
    Most guys dont even have that as a factor in their partner unlike girls where its the largest factor.

• Men don't, women's do.

• its not something I'd really put a lot of though in , I guess if she had a job and such it might help and be less to worry about

• depends if the other person also consider your life and future

What Girls Said 10

• There's something attractive about someone who is organised and independent.

• No. Life is full of surprises you cannot sort it out. And we do not hold our tomorrow not even a second so how can you sort it out? We are just living by a second. Though you can plan but you cannot sort it all out. Even when you plan you must also be ready for whatever happens.

• Yes. I don't know if I could be with someone who doesn't have goals or anything lined up for themselves in the future. I don't want to be with someone who is already set in their ways because I'm not and I still have growing to do, but I want someone who has things they're working towards constantly. They also have to be open and able to adapt to change.

• It doesn't really matter to me, it might in the future, but not now

• I think mandatory is a better word at my age!

• yes it is good thing

• Yes very attractive

• It's starting to move from a preference to a requirement for me.

• Yes, I would prefer someone with goals and a plan, unless he's a control freak who's trying to fit me into a predefined space in his blueprint or using me to check off an item on his life to-do list.

• I would have to say yes