Would u date me?

I'm 4'10, dark black hair. My eyes r like a light blue with specks of green and brown n them. I weigh about 85 pounds, I wear a 30G size bra. I study ballet and also attend a school for the arts (dance and drawing). I have very pale skin, almost like a ghost, I normally always wear either dresses or skirts. And if I wear pants it's normally jeans matched with a crop top or something like that. I always get told how pretty I am but no guys ever ask me out or show interest n dating me. And I don't understand y. and sorry I went anon, my parents sais I can't post questions on here unless I do it anonymously.

224

Most Helpful Guy

• A pretty girl wins 70% of the battle with looks alone, her kind personality finishes 10-20%, and if she gets a confident vibe and actually talks to guys, the rest is finished.

An ugly girl wins 10- 20% of the battle by looks, 80-90% of the battle by being outgoing, having a mixture of coy, cute, kind, and playful personality, and have that confident, chill, relaxed vibe that says "I'm ugly? So what? I can get guys anyway" All the guys who have no conversation skills will be in the background thinking how can they ever get her. Their overall FIRE wins almost all their battle, to simplify it.

Basically if you're "pretty", all you need is PERSONALITY and a vibe that says "I love life" and ACTALLY MEET guys, they'll come by the multitudes, they can't have excuses.. Ugly girls need what I said above.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, you are still young, I was exactly like you in hs, it's as if you physically described me in my hs years lol, no guys ever approached me, my dating life began in college, surrounded by more mature guys, though keep in mind, your main challenge will be your incredibly young looking face, I always. struggled with it, especially because I never wore and still don't wear any makeup. I remeber I was dating a handsome tall guy a few months younger than me, but everyone was scared for him because they believed I was 13-14 haha! When I was 19 already. Be patient, the right ones to date are out there, not in hs, focus to enjoy your hs years at its fullest.

• Yeah I had a crush on this guy who was 15 and everyone assumed he was older and with a 11 year old. needless to say he didn't call me after that

What Guys Said 23

• Definitely if you were older and we had a connection or some interest. How old are you? if your 14 or something dont worry boys will be interected as you get older. I wouldn't put too much stress on why your not asked out. High school relationships never really last and although they can be fun sometimes become more of distraction. Plus boys your age are dumb lol. I'd say just focus on ballet if that's something you really want to do after school.

• Depends on age, and you can't describe yourself, you have to show pictures of yourself. Cause everyone sees things differently. Also, it's not about would we date you, that's based on your personality.

• I'm not allowed to post my pictures. my parents would kill me. And I'm 16

• But what if my face stays looking so young?

• Then in 10 years you won't need make up to look younger! ;)

• For years, I was intimidated by females, the only reason I'm dating the girl I am is because a friend pushed us together. If you were older, I probably would, but I base a lot of that decision on personality as well. Just keep going, you'll find someone.

• Your are under 18 so what's the rush?

You list mainly physical features? I fell in love and married the woman that made me laugh the most. Sure she is pretty but pretty means nothing without personality. Have you ever got close to someone and asked them out? Guys your age can be really shy of asking too.

Overall though. What's the rush?

• Yeah but when we go on dates because I have a kids face still (I look 11). people always assume he's a creep or perv and they never ask me out again, even though if u look at my body and stuff u can tell I'm older.

• I think you worry too much about dating at your age. Go have fun with your friends or girlfriends.

• And you say guys and girls. So maybe you give off the vibe that you prefer the other sex to the one you are with at the time. If frustrated then date I say try pleasuring yourself instead?

• You sound attractive, but I know nothing about your personality, so I can't say for sure.

• Like personal stuff about me? I'm suoer weird so I don't like talking about myself lol

• Allow me to rephrase: Yes, your description sounds good. However, I really can't tell whether or not I'd find you attractive based on a list of traits. I'd have to actually see a picture to know for sure - not that I'm asking you to post one. I understand your situation so you really shouldn't post one, but I'm just saying.

Plus, even if I did find you attractive, I'd have to know more about your personality before I decided whether or not I would date you.

• Yes, you sound very attractive. I'm 5'4" by the way. I'd have to see you and know your personality before though. :)

• Nope cuz I am not pedo 😎

• No...

• If I was your age maybe. I dunno.

• If you're parents still tell you what/what not to post on the internet then you are WAY to young to date.

You should get off this site, lots of explicit adult content.

• I'm 16, and they don't want me to because I've had problems n the past with my pics being stolen and out on escort and porn sites

• "They probably just thought from the pics they managed to score a big boobed barely legal girl"

Post a pic and let us see if you're a big boobed barely legal girl

• Yeah not happening. I told u not allowed to post pics

• too young to comment

• Ofcourse. I weight a lot more than you though lol

• i mean, if you really want guys to date you you gotta be cool, like don't cause stress for them, cus 9 times out of 10 they already have something going on. most guys like girls that are short though, so you are good in that area lol

• I would probably date you if your an interesting person. Problem would be if you would date me since I would be over a foot taller and about 2.5x bigger than you πŸ˜‚

• I actually like taller guys

• Good to know lol. I'm only about 6' so I'm about average for guys

• if you were older, then sure.

• 😍😍😍 would love to have you

• woud giwe you a trie

• Yes, I'd date you

• Let's see a picture

• I'm not allowed to post pics on here

• Yeah I would if I could, but it would probably make u guys think I'm like 11. my face looks super young

• Yah it's good

• Do you hav big tits?

• look up the bra size

• Okay if you don't want to can I know how big your areolas are? So I can picture them in my head?

• Just described them to me baby.

• No. you're too young.

Otherwise yes.

• I would but you're to young for me😊

• Maybe

• Your age?

• so would u

• I haven't seen you, maybe I'll date you, im not judging you on your description, relationships need time to build

What Girls Said 1