A guy maybe said he liked me when he was drunk then ignored it the next day?

I have a guy friend who talks to me a lot when he's drunk. One time when we were talking and he said 'I can't believe you're single. I'd totally date you' and kissed me.

he's never said anything or done anything like that sober and the next day he didn't acknowledge it (and I didn't bring it up) - what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know, a lot of guys that are friendsnwith girls and show effort in the friendship simply like her. It's biology and those people go for the good ol' "ok now that we're best friends Imma confess andnhere's no way you can say no cuz you'll obviously have fallen in love with me by now". If he's ignoring what he said he's either :faking to forget, has forgotten (because of being drunk), doesn't know what to do about it just like you don't know. If you think you like him back, talk to him about what happenned and see his reaction. Otherwise, ignore and keep in mind that he mind ust want a more serious relationship from you. It's not because he was drunk that he didn't mean it, some part of hism spoke he truth. maybe exaggerated but still there.

What Guys Said 1

• what do you want

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do anything.