Would you date someone just because they are on Tv or in movies? Also.. would you be intimidated to approach someone who might be a little "known"?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other: Please comment below!
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's cute and on TV, yes.
    If she's cute and not on tv, Yes
    If she's ugly and on tv, NO
    if she's ugly and not on tv no
    No I would not be intimidated.
    People who are famous, are no different that anybody else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they would be intimidated! People are afraid to approach anyone, not to mention a "celebrity". It is a flaw a famous person must live with. I am kinda famous and what I hate the most about it is that everyone is so nice to me, most people constantly praise me for no reason and they want to be "in my circle". They stare at me and smile and they are way too friendly. This is bad for me because I can't tell if they do that because of me or because of my achievements. I often get the wrong idea. There were times when guys would give me an enormous attention and act flirty, but then would turn me down with "no no I didn't mean it like that, I just really admire you and I'm your big fan". Or the opposite, the avoid flirting with me because they think I am way out their league so they don't even bother. It's hard.

• And yeah there are also people who date someone just because they are famous and rich. All of this is exactly why famous people usually date only other famous people.

• My problem... at least someone is on the same page

What Guys Said 1

• nope

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I would be kinda intimidated to approach a known person, but I wouldn't saying them if they were my type