Do emotional girls close themselves off from men till they get older and relax?

Question for girls till what age?

• Yes
  • No

50

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't necessarily about age. At any age, a girl or woman may go through a particularly hard time emotionally and decide not to date until she recovers from whatever it is that's going on. I'm 20 and I am not dating right now because I want to find happiness before I go and depend on a relationship to make me happy.

What Girls Said 4

• If they have been hurt then yes.

• not all the same

• normally when someone is closed off about their past/feelings it's because they have been through a ton of shit that makes them forget they really have the ability to love or to show someone affection and i think it's nothing to do with age

• It honestly depends on the person and the reason behind them being closed off. You can't tell how long they'll be like that but sometimes you can break through these walls, It just takes time. Everyone's going through something, we just have to be understanding

What Guys Said 0