Guys, do you like it when girls wear makeup?

337

Most Helpful Guy

• What I like is when a girl feels confident, so if make up makes her feel confident and good about herself, I'm all for it. If she is confident enough without it, I'm for that too!

It's when they slap it on and it makes them look like a clown, I find it a turn off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to makeup , without makeup is like m walking nude lol

What Guys Said 36

• Yes, if done right and in less than 12 minutes.

• No, I do not. I find makeupless women the most attracticve. Since makeup literally covers their actual face it isn't "them" its not how they look, its esentially a mask.

• no. there exists make up to turn a guy into a girl and vice versa, i am naturally on guard when i see lots of make up.

• makeup in moderation > no makeup > poorly done makeup

• In moderation is fine, but its definitely hotter to be confident enough not to wear any.

• On some occasions but usually the less the better

• Sure as long as she doesn't walk around with a demeanour that that's how she really looks like

• no. i don´t mind a little though.

• Am I living in a fckin stupid town that is talking different English or this site using another language? What is that means? "wear makeup" ? Things are changing or I'm just living in my cave lol 😆

• some basic make up is fine but don't cake it on. really you end up looking like you are the victim of Homer Simpsons make-up shot gun

• No, not if she is naturally beautiful. If not, a little touchup is OK.

• No..

• no, natural is always better ;)

• i tend not to notice. and if there's enough of it that i do notice then i don't like it

• I prefer a woman's natural face, make up is basically a costume.

• Depends but never go overboard

• Very much so

• I'd prefer her not to wear makeup haha ☺

• No, I like it natural.

• Girls look better without makeup, but a little makeup isn't bad though, just don't use it excessively.

• Sometimes it is good, I think it depends on the occasion. I think most girls look good without makeup, but there are women who know what they are doing and look spectacular. I think that with moderation it is ok.

• si yes

• Sometimes

• if she wants to wear it, wear it; i'm indifferent

• yes i like that

• I prefer whichever makes her happy.

• depends but mostli girls look beter whitaut and its kinda chating

• Personally, I prefer girls that doesn't wear so much makeup. It's fine if she doesn't at all.

• If the girl is happy is ok with me I just don't think they need it women are so cute

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 2

• I saw that question before and had a conclusion that nobody likes it if it is excessive

• No, they don't like it. They want you to be beautiful, as if you were wearing makeup, naturally.