Tall Girl Problems?

I don't really notice how tall I am, until I see myself standing next to my 5'2 friend, I'm 5'11-6ft and not really ugly, is this why I'm not asked out a lot in HS?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a factor. Why not post a few pictures and get more detailed responses?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that is not the reason why you haven't been asked out. Tall girls have awesome legs.

What Guys Said 4

• Guys your age are pretty immature in general. They probably don't fully appreciate how attractive tall girls are until they get older. That's 'cause a lot of them are insecure about their own height. You're almost certainly at the end of your growth in height. And being your height is something you should be proud of. Stand up tall and keep your shoulders back and rock it!

• Some guys are intimidated by a girl's height. I'm 6'4" so it has never been an issue with me. My late wife was 6'1".

• Believe me, I feel awkard all the time. M 6'3 . I love tall girls and u will be highlighted whenever u walk outside.
    There are lots of tall guys who wants girl of your height in their life (including me)

• if the other guys are smaller than you, yeah that would be a reason

What Girls Said 0