What do you look for most in a girl? I'm talking personality, not body?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl should have some of these qualities---(1) She should try to support and encourage in the goals and interests of her partner (2) She should not only love money and possessions , but her love has to go much deeper. (3) She should be able to get along with his family , friends , etc (4) She should be spiritual. (5) She should be able to have a lot of quality time to spare. (6) should should have similar feelings (7) Always keep the interest of her partner on top of her priority list.

What Guys Said 7

• If she's sweet and caring, then I want her😊

• I like a dark sense of humor (dark not mean or dirty), easy going, and some humility.

But the bigger thing is that they aren't narcissistic (obsessed with people's "types", care more about the narrative of their life rather than what's happening in their life, and caring more about perception than reality)

But that's just me.

• In a potential girlfriend? Trustworthiness

• Outgoing, Caring, sense of humor, sweet.

• Smart, That's what's important

• outgoing

• Sense of humour and caring nature. And you?