What are the chances my crush remembers me? Also, what are the chances she's single?

Last summer there was a girl at my summer job I had a crush on. We smiled at each other a few times, but never spoke because one of us was always busy. I had a chance to talk to her, but I got nervous and chickened out. I don't know her name, so I couldn't look her up on Facebook. This summer I'm gonna work there again. What are the chances she remembers me? Also, what are the chances she's single? She's at least 17, so she might be going to college next fall. I'm a junior, so do you think she would date me even if she's about to leave for college? I really like her but I don't wanna get my hopes up. How should I act around her? Thanks!

I'm homeschooled so it's not easy meeting girls.

68

Most Helpful Girl

• The chances might be good that she remembers you because you guys are sort of colleagues at the end of the day.

About her being single NOBODY in here will ever know, and i think you can only find out by introducing yourself to her, just do it i don't think you have anything to loose.

Maybe she is not leaving for college, so chill and stop predicting the unpredictable. Enjoy time with her and try to let nature solve this for you.

Good luck <3

Most Helpful Guy

• What are the odds you will get any of your questions answered unless you ask her?

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, it's a 2.5% chance that she remembers you and is single.
    It's 50/50 for both

• sounds like a stretch. she's had a whole year to meet new people and reunite with old relationships. she may be in a long term relationship now and in the summer. try to maybe find someone more available

• Maybe it's time to move on you will fine someone

• Academically I consider myself one bright noodle, but when it comes to social/relationships, I'm clueless. So, I'm taking a geology course in college and the first day of the lecture I sat next to a really handsome guy (imo) I was the first to initiate conversation and oh boy was it awkward, but luckily he was the type of person who has no problem whatsoever talking to new people. It went pretty well, surprisingly. We walked together to the diner and he asked if I wanted to grab a bite with him, but me being the awkward dumb-butt I told him no, I was waiting for a friend and we shook hands and that was it, I wanted to curl up into a ball because I felt like I made a fool out of myself. Yesterday before class started we talked for a bit and after that I left. I was going to wait for him, but to be honest I thought it was a one-time thing. I walked to the diner and sat down at one of the benches while I waited for my friend. While I waited, I looked up and I see him. I thought he was going to ignore me, but he didn't! He approached me and greeted me, then he said: "Hey, I hope you don't mind, but can I get your number?" I said yes lol. We texted all day yesterday and I think I fucked up yet again. It was getting pretty late and he said that he'll see me in school and I said "Totally! See you next week." Like c'mon I should've just said: "Text you tomorrow man" or something else. Now, he probably thinks I'm not into him. What should I do? Should I text him?

• A lot of chances

What Guys Said 7

• chances she remembers you? i guess solid if you saw her a lot and vice versa. she'll probably remember you

chances she's single? no clue

how should you act around her? i'd make a strong effort to converse and interact with her

• You had a chance to talk to her but blew it. On top of that you do not even know her name even though you could have asked someone at your summer job what her name was. The best case scenario is that when summer comes and still gets the same summer job you ask her out she says yes since she is single and if going to college it would be a local community college. Another scenario is that she has forgotten about you and also ends up going to a major university in the fall and lives on campus. The thing there is you will still be home schooled ( equivalent of 12th grade) Summer is a little move 4 months away. Its best if you move on.

• If you never even talked to her, most likely she has no idea who the fuck you are. And you are overly nervous and excited about a girl you don't even know

• Forget it. It only makes you look pitiful.

• don't bank on it... assume you need to begin fresh

• Do you take percentile chances? 0.5% and 50% respectively.

• Just make sure you don't crush on the teacher...