He told me that I "turn him on very much", how should I take this?

I really do like him. So far our dates have been good, he's very sweet and we have a lot in common. We have fun on our dates, though we haven't slept together. Today was our 4th date and we went to a bookstore.

I am wanting this to turn into a relationship. But I'm unsure what he thinks. He says that I am gorgeous, is always telling me I look good, and today told me that "I hope it isn't rude of me to say you definitely turn me on very much. You are very gorgeous and also very sweet".

As nice as it is, I'm wanting to be careful. The last guy I was with (my ex), told me sweet things all the time. Which I found out he was telling other girls too (while we were together). I just want to take things somewhat slow and make sure he is in it for the right reasons and not just because he feels sexual chemistry.

What do you guys think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Then don't have sex

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should tell him that. Tell him that you would rather take things slow since you are not the type of person who sleeps around.