My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months.
At first he was always kind and always texting me/calling me.
Things changed slowly after.
• One time we were playing games and something happened with the audio where his friends on chat can hear.. he told me to get my ass back on the game rudely.
• When he's drunk and we got into an argument.. he was cursing a storm up because I was asking if he was cheating one me due to things I found. He broke up with me that same night and said I was stressing him out. He came back 3 weeks later.
• He was drunk another time and punched my car window when I said something negative. He threatened to punch the wall too.
• I live alone and he still lives with his parents. I picked him up to come to my home so we can have more privacy.. He keeps saying I live far.. I'm in a bad neighborhood... he didn't like my place and it's boring. But I had all the sam stuff he has in his home? All he does is play computer games and I have 2 computers.
• He's constantly talking to this girl on fb messenger and facebook. I confronted him 3 times about her and he says she has a boyfriend and it's his best friend but I never met her nor has he mentioned her before.
• He hung out with a girl one night thathe had a fling with and apologized. I forgave him because I felt I was being too needy.
• Everytime I do something... he says I'm annoying, yells at me, says I piss him off, says I'm negative..
i care for him and see he has problems and I'm always there for him. I think I'm a bit too comforting but I want to help him. I even helped him study for his permit test that he had to redo due to having a DUI. I went to support him at the DMV and I glanced at his phone.. that same girl keeps popping up. Whenever I asked him about it.. he YELLS and says it's my fault that he didn't pass the DMV test.
I dont understand what I'm doing wrong. I only want good things for him... Am I acting too motherly or something?
- YesVote A
- NoVote B