Will he be ashamed to be seen with me if I hold his hand?

I'm going on a seventh date with this guy I really like. We have only hugged so far. I really want to hold his hand but I feel like he'd be embarrassed to be seen in public holding hands with me cause I'm awkward and ugly

do you think he would be embarrassed to be seen holding hands with me?

1212

Most Helpful Guy

• This really depends on the person, I personally wouldn't mind but you're better off asking him. He might even find it adorable you asking him for permission because it shows you care.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, of course not. Don't be silly. If he is dating you, he likes you and he doesn't consider you awkward and ugly.

What Guys Said 11

• He's on a date with you, and has been on 6 other dates with you, I highly doubt he is embarrassed to be seen with you.

• Just go for it.

• Seven dates in and you've only hugged and are afraid to hold hands?

• If you're awkward and ugly he wouldn't be dating you. Just slowly go for it at a restaurant or something. If he pulls away dump the dude cause to be embarrassed by the girl you supposedly like is a low blow.

• 6 dates and you are worried he will be embarrassed about you in public? Does he make you wear a bag over your head? If not don't worry

• it depends on what you look like

• Only if you're overweight.

• If he were embarrased, you wouldn't get to date no 7.

• Go for it!

• It could be because he is shy or he feels uncomfortable with you, I'd wish it to be the first one and really if he likes you a lot he won't mind how you look because for him you're beautiful, you should talk this out with each other to clear things.

• ... Shut yer darn mouth. You're pretty. Now hold the boy's hand and walk around proud.

What Girls Said 11

• I highly doubt he thinks you're awkward or ugly if you've been on several dates. I don't see any problem with holding hands at this point. Best of luck to you!

• I would try a kiss on the cheek first. However, I dont think he thinks your ugly if its your 7th date

• no! if he wants to go on dates with you he clearly likes you and is happy to be seen with you, definitely hold his hand!

• I would be concerned if he wasn't open to holding your hand after the 7th date... it should be a surefire sign that he actually wants something with you or doesn't if he agrees to hold your hand or not. The 7th date? Maybe it's just me. But be daring, please. Go for it. You don't want to waste your time. Just my opinion don't take it too personally/seriously.

• If you're going on a _seventh_ date, there's no way he thinks that you're ugly. The guy's into you.

• If he is going on dates with you he obviously doesn't think you are ugly so yeah i think you should hold his hand

• Lol "7th date" why is he going on all of these dates if he thinks you're ugly? I don't think you're ugly girl! You can either subtly hold his hands or you can ask.

• Just ask him

• If he's ashamed to be seen with you, you shouldn't be seeing him.

• If he was embarassed to be seen with you you wouldn't have made it to the 7th date. Go for it.

• Maybe he's shy. Try linking arms and see how he responds to that.