Going out into a nice restaurant or candle-light dinner at home. What is more romantic?

• Dinner at home
  • Eating out

318

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't even need to be romantic.

If my fiance (which he has done) is like..."Hey, so tonight we eat Tyson chicken nuggets with ranch dressing in front of the tv in our pajamas and you will sit on the floor and I will play with your hair." I'd be like, "Bruh, I'm sold. Here's a hair brush. Let's fire up the microwave."

And that'd be the best lol

Most Helpful Guy

• That wouls really depend on ambiance you can create, the magic you can can create

A home dinner is more appropriate if you are a little more mature in the relationship. Only do that if you guys are ready to be a little sexy. I don't mean sex, i just mean a little sexy. Maybe some dancing. Sexual tension. Close romantic brushes. Or just straight out ripping her clothes off and giving her what her body so desires (if that's what you guys want)

Take her out if you guys haven't had many dates in general or if it's rather early on the relationship. Dinner out surrounding by people would be more appropriate

However love has no rules --> and if you so deem either or is better, so be it. Wouldn't wrong

What Girls Said 30

• Both are fun, you can do a whole lot more fun things at home than you could in a restaurant. (At least a restaurant you want to go back to!)

Last Valentine's Day, I cooked him filet mignon, and served him in sexy lingerie, try that in a fancy restaurant, then again the price of all this fun is you have to cook it yourself!! = }

• If you are Both Mates, not Much of Dates, Then... Candle-Light is a Delight.
    However, if you Both are in the Midst of a Beginning Beguine, still Nursing and Nurturing a Potential Partnership in the Future, Eat out is Nice as Spice.
    Good Luck. xx

• I love having an amazing dinner at home with my man, because as soon as you are done eating and drinking the last sip of wine, you can jump directly to bed ;)

• I love eating out. I can eat at home anytime. But eating out is winner for me. Unless you do something really romantic and put candles out etc.

• A nice dinner at home :D

• Dinner at home. Also cheaper so benefits all round 😂

• A candlelight dinner sounds nice but it's not fun when you can hardly see what you're eating

• I'm not a fan with romantic things but I chose candlelight dinner. Only because I don't like dressing up.

• Telling someone, what makes you happy, and them actually doing those things that make you happy.

• A surprise dinner at home would be way more romantic. Only thing that would be more romantic is a surprise picnic after a hike.

• Eating out, ofc

Being inside is more romantic if we haven't seen each other indoor for a long time.

• Romantic dinner at home.

• i prefer eating at home

• Is it the first date?

• If it's the first date you go out for a nice meal. No one should be going home with each other. Unless you want a one time thing.

• @mysterygi
      That's why I was asking is it the first date. If so Id suggest something a bit less... Suggestive. Something more circulated on getting to know one another. A walk in the park or a nice picnic. Something where you can talk and be heard. The third date is where you wanna get into the romantic swing. Dinner out is best the first time. Then after that dinners at home are the working piece.

• both seem nice

• Either or is fine at home is cool especially if you cook and its good

• i like restaurants on top of skyscrapers

• Dinner at home, it's more personal so more romantic

• Personally I don't find either of them to be all that romantic but then my def of romance is much different than other people..
    I cannot choose.. they are both romantic in. a normal way
    Sweet..

• On the first couple of dates, i'd say eat out but once i'm more comfortable, i'd prefer at home dinner because of the intimacy.

• Since I always have to do the cooking, I said eating out. If a guy were to cook for me - really cook, like an actual balanced meal that didn't come out of a box - I'd probably faint from shock.

• dinner at home, have mind blowing sex then fall asleep in each other arms ❤

• Indoors is more intimate. A restaurant is more unusual than the normal.

• I say eating out because I don't feel like cooking lol. But a nice dinner in would be great also.

• I would say at home so if things get a little hot your there.

• Home. So much more intimate.

• dinner at home.

• cooking together, screwing it up and wind up grabbing baja blasts for two.

• For me it'd be dinner out, as my boyfriend and I cook romantic homemade dinners once a week

• More romantic: dinner at home

More delicious: probably the restaurant.

What Guys Said 7

• dinner at home. prep a nice meal, candles or mood lighting, a nice bottle of wine or a cocktail... pros of this. you save money and it's very intimate

but going out can be great as well

• I love to cook, but going out is more exciting. "Exciting" is not the same as "romantic", but I think it helps romance. Because of that, I vote for going out.

• The dinner at home.

• Someday, I want to do this for a date. Eat dinner at a nice restaurant, than we will hope on our bikes and ride to a viewpoint to stargazing on a full moon night.

• anything ad long as you are naked.

• Eating out... her pussy

• Does it matter? A guy somewhere just sent her a 3 word text message and was given her world...