Do you think he feels bad?

I've been talking to this guy over a month, we danced and I got really attached to him. He liked me, but suddenly stopped snapchatting. He's obviously no longer interested I've been crying over it cause it hurt me very much. But now I'm over it. But, do you think he feels bad? I went to the dance this week and he wasn't there so that definitely confirms that he's no longer interested.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• no.
    If your feeling bad due to your attachment to him, that does not mean he was as emotionally vested as you are. so as the poets say your pain will be your muse. take up a hobby or interest , don't ever associate "dancing" with one person because you obviously like dancing

• True! But at one time the interest was there. He just went ghost on me, it was so unexpected.

• You'll find better, and thankfully you didn't have sex, then you'd be really bio chemically screwed in the head

• Thank god, I mean I'm not that easy. But thank you for answering! It helped me a lot :) I'm better off without that ass anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he feels bad : (

• I didn't think he did either... oh well it's okay! I'll find better!

What Guys Said 1

• No, I don't think he feels bad about it anymore. He wasn't much attached to you to begin with. Can you tell me a thing, is it better and beautiful to be all smooth shaved everywhere neck to toe rather than being very hairy man?

What Girls Said 2

• if a guy ghosted easily it means he doesn't care about you

• Doesn't seem like he feels bad. Have you reached out to him?

• I did a couple days ago before he disappeared, I just said "Hey!" And he said he was very busy.

• Oh okay. Well maybe he is busy. At least he replied.

• Yeah, but the thing is he never responded after that. And he wasn't out at the dance last night either, he would've been there if he was that interested in me.