Girls, When to kiss my boyfriend?

I have liked this guy for quite some time now. We are good friends, we hung out a couple of times, and I am always looking forward to seeing him. We chat a lot, and a few days ago he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes, and found out that he started to like me around the same time as I started to like him. I am 14 and he is 15 and I was just wondering, when is it normal to kiss? I dont know if I'm ready and if I'm even to young to kiss. But I would like to know what you think.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Kiss him whenever you feel comfortable 😊 but you're not too young to kiss. If you're nervous talk to him about it Xx

• My advice is whenever he goes in for it just go along with it and don't pull back because that will make him feel uncomfortable and embarrassed and may even like u less boys like it when a girl is exiting but only to him