Are girls mean to their crush sometimes?

• Yes it can happen
  • No not really

144

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear on everything i own or anyone in my life, my Scorpio friend she liked a guy so much that she would do nice things for him but cut him down so bad like "your trucks a piece of shit, get a better job you bum" etc. The meanest things you could think of. One night, he fucked her up! At the gas station.. No joke. She had a black eye for weeks, busted blood clot in her eye.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No badmouthing is an excuse for violence like that. I hope she recovered, filed charges and got a restraining order.

Most Helpful Guy

• most of the time in my experience. but not always. they often do it to keep it interesting and intence. guys do this to by the way. so dont be suprised. if they insult you and or your friends. its often just that she wants to be noticed and the most important thing on your mind. girls like it when you think about them (not in a creepy way). they want to feel like the main point of your atention its just how it is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE