Are girls mean to their crush sometimes?

• Yes it can happen
  • No not really

144

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear on everything i own or anyone in my life, my Scorpio friend she liked a guy so much that she would do nice things for him but cut him down so bad like "your trucks a piece of shit, get a better job you bum" etc. The meanest things you could think of. One night, he fucked her up! At the gas station.. No joke. She had a black eye for weeks, busted blood clot in her eye.

• No badmouthing is an excuse for violence like that. I hope she recovered, filed charges and got a restraining order.

Most Helpful Guy

• most of the time in my experience. but not always. they often do it to keep it interesting and intence. guys do this to by the way. so dont be suprised. if they insult you and or your friends. its often just that she wants to be noticed and the most important thing on your mind. girls like it when you think about them (not in a creepy way). they want to feel like the main point of your atention its just how it is.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, in order to tell them that we are not so easy... and we get mad at crushes because they don't like us back so we act up...

• I've never been mean to someone I like

• Not if the girl is a nice person.

• But sometimes she's nice but socially anxious so she says bad things

• yes they are

• no not really

• Never. If I like a guy I will treat him like gold.

• I'm really shy around guys, so when i like someone and he comes up to me, i tend to push them away by being a bit rough :D but sometimes i can control it :D

• Not really. Maybe if they're still quite young or immature.

• yes too much mean but not bcs we really mean what we say to them
    just bcs sometimes i feel nervous and start acting silly

• yes, they are

• Yes, but that's only because I can get very nervous when he's talking to me so I can seem abrupt… 😣

• I try to be as nice as possible :)

• Mines mean to me but he can dish it but can't take it

What Guys Said 3

• If they are, then they are no longer worth considering. What kind of self respecting adult is mean to the person they are romantically interested in?

• Only when their crush doesn't feel the same about that girl.

• Yep.