What does it take for a girl to cheat?

Let's say you hit it off with a girl, and she's hesitant to cheat, why would she be? And what could force her to cheat?

Could it be as simple as the other guy is hotter than the boyfriend or is it more emotional?

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• people cheat because they have no empathy for the person they are about to cheat on, and it's hurtful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude all people cheat for different reasons so there is no clear cut reason. Though with girls it tippically that the other guy providing something the first guy not. It could be sex, emotional reasons or support, money, etc. But you never really know unless you ask that person but still tippically people who cheat will lie about who and why they cheated to so be careful.

What Girls Said 9

• Sometimes it could be more emotional, if you check my profile i made a similar question to yours, and you should check the answers, there are so many different opinions about this issue.

I think every woman just as every man has different reasons, different urges, different moral aspects, so it all depends on how somebody grew up... Not everyone is the same, i learned this from the answers of the question i made :)

• Being a cheater is what would get her to cheat.

You've either got it in you to cheat or you don't.

Most decent people would not cheap on their partner. If they're feeling unfulfilled they'll try to work through it or they'll leave.

• You've got a solid point here - some people just tend to be cheaters. It could be for a million reasons - a parent was a cheater, this is a way to "force" a breakup, or any number of other things - but it comes down to what kind of person one is. It is tied to selfishness.

That said, there is a LOT of statistical information floating around that suggests significant percentages of children are not the children of the father listed on the birth certificate, as established by blood typing. I think that there are decent people out there who may make a mistake, but most of the time it all comes down to this: once a cheater, always a cheater.

• I don't ever condone cheating but I'm guessing if a woman feels neglected at home (for affection or sexually) that could lead to it.

• If you force a fart on a girl she won't hesitate to cheat with you. She will be emotionally be hot for you like the hot gas you spewed out.

• Don't. force. people. to. cheat.

• Depends on the woman and her values. My one ex was cheated on twice by his other ex girlfriend. He said she always claimed there was chemistry with the other guys.

• I would never cheat. Period.

• Honestly , the guy would have to be attractive , not just physically but the personality has to be attractive as well. I have not yet found anyone more attractive than my boyfriend. Personality is a big deal for me and looks is just a bonus. But if you want a girl to cheat you got to be better than her boyfriend in every way...

• So you mean if you found someone with better personality than your boyfriend you'll cheat on him?

• @dudegreat that's what I've heard from my girl friends. But I would never wanna cheat because I would hate to be cheated on

• Ok I take it as a yes then

• Are you trying to get someone to cheat with you?

What Guys Said 9

• It's people like you that's the reason we can't have good things in the world.

• I think they tend to cheat when upset. Some just love the attention from men and like to feel pretty and desired. For some it's probably genetic. I think them wanting the attention is usually more alluring, but some will look at the better looking guy like an upgrade I bet.

• Just be unable to give what she's after

• She could lust for another man (bitch), you weren't giving her enough affection (bitch). The only reason is her being a bitch.

• If you've got great game and can make her feel what her boyfriend doesn't there is 98% chance she will cheat on her boyfriend with you

• Air.

• Whatever makes them think the experience will justify the potential loss of their relationship.

• She is either a whore or she isn't. There are no other factors

• Better looking bigger dick