Was I OK ignoring my crush yesterday?

Read my textWas I OK ignoring my crush yesterday??Was I OK ignoring my crush yesterday??Was I OK ignoring my crush yesterday??Was I OK ignoring my crush yesterday??

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah, looks like you will regret this really fast, i mean on the other hand i understand you because you wanted to protect yourself but on the other side you could've just given it a try...

I think you have nothing to loose, you can't always protect yourself from these things, everyone tries and sees what happens, why don't you take it as another adventure, even thought she sounds a little bitchy to me describing herself FAMOUS and stuff...

IF it was me, i would give it a try, go out on a few dates get to know her, and if she is still TOO MUCH or you don't feel like she is your THING then you can still leave :)

Good luck i wish i knew how this ends LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• You are stupid as fuck! And u are weak. Wtf are you masochist or something? Would u like to know that she's getting throat fucked by some other guy and live with this? Don't act stupid, If I was that girl i'd kick your ass and lose my interest on you, you sound like someone weak, helpless and submissive.

Behave yourself..

What Girls Said 2

• Why did you ignore her?
    That was so cute by the way, ahem anywho.
    I like that you are thinking long term, however, don't ignore her. Tell her you can't give it a chance for whatever reasons you have and etc.

• dude... your crush likes you back and you reject her.. smh

What Guys Said 4

• So she's hot but your just bullying her? You should've leave that way and you should give her a freaky chance lol. Don't be afraid of losing her.

• 0|0
    • Definitely relevant. But please don't actually do this @Asker

• I just feel I'm not the perfect fit for her

• To be perfectly honest, I think that is a lame excuse. I think you are trying to rationalize your fears by making up plausible excuses. If there is a mutual attraction you shouldn't assume that you are wrong for each other before even giving it a chance. When people date they are rarely a perfect fit for each other. But you won't know what to do or how to act when you find "the one" if you don't go on a few dates before that. What are you really afraid of?

• Looooooooooooooooooooooooool in a bit she will be crazy ex

• This is why people shouldn't have these types of conversations via text message.

• It is really not clear if you like her as more than a friend. Since you refer to her as your crush, I'll assume that you do like her that way. Ignoring her was not a great move. You should apologize to her as soon as possible if you want to respect you. You can say that you needed some time to process what she told you. What is the real reason you are pushing her away? Do you have low self esteem? If that is the case, I know it sucks. But right now the girl is probably wondering what is wrong with her. I suggest that you figure out what is holding you back and start working to fix that. Many opportunities will continue to pass you by until you deal with your issues. I hope I don't sound judgmental. Im speaking from experience.