Should I keep going or move on?

I've been dating this guy for over a month. We have crazy schedules but we see each other at least 3 times a week. So far everything seems to be going well. I like that we don't text every second of the day because I don't like all that clingyness yet we make sure to keep in touch about our day. Yesterday I asked him what he thought about us because I don't want either one of us to waste each other's time. He replied with " I have fun when we hang out " . we talked a bit later that night but not much.! He is a bit shy of a person but I not sure where his mind is at. i did okay right? By letting him know what's going on between us? Will he need time to process this or how are his when it comes to that question?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same as you, when in doubt ask! I can't stand sitting around wondering what's going on! If he is making an effort to see you 3 times per week I would assume he is interested.