Would I look desperate to him if I texted the guy I dumped just because I miss him?

I have dumped this guys long ago, for almost a year already. We met each other online, been texting and talking on the phone lasting as long as two years. We had been in and out through those two years before I finally decided to seriously cut him off. We have never met each other in person because we live in different countries. Somehow, I stopped talking to him, blocked him everywhere I could because I suspected he was fake and he seemed to be a fuck boy and I knew he was no good for me although I really enjoyed his company. However, despite my doubt to his fake identity, I just recently started to miss talking to him. Do you think I would look desperate if I texted him?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• ...

He lives in another country! Move on and meet someone where you live.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • you're actually right tho thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he should remain BLOCKED and you should go out and find a guy around your BLOCK because these stories don't make sense and they will never have a positive outcome..

Been there, done that... Trust me

Good luck <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • will do, thanks very much :)