Would I look desperate to him if I texted the guy I dumped just because I miss him?

I have dumped this guys long ago, for almost a year already. We met each other online, been texting and talking on the phone lasting as long as two years. We had been in and out through those two years before I finally decided to seriously cut him off. We have never met each other in person because we live in different countries. Somehow, I stopped talking to him, blocked him everywhere I could because I suspected he was fake and he seemed to be a fuck boy and I knew he was no good for me although I really enjoyed his company. However, despite my doubt to his fake identity, I just recently started to miss talking to him. Do you think I would look desperate if I texted him?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you never met him and you dumped him so how would it look desperate? He would just think you had a change of heart

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course that will make you look desperate.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, you'd look like a loser. It's already pathetic just thinking about it, but would be even worse to go through with it.

• ...

He lives in another country! Move on and meet someone where you live.

• you're actually right tho thanks

• naw ur good! my ex comes over to fuck whenever she misses me lol

• if a girl dumps me i usually don't talk to her again.

• are you who I think you are?

• You might look desperate, yes.

• Go find someone else.

• A fuck boy... Ur a fuck girl

What Girls Said 2

• I think he should remain BLOCKED and you should go out and find a guy around your BLOCK because these stories don't make sense and they will never have a positive outcome..

Been there, done that... Trust me

Good luck <3

• will do, thanks very much :)

• yes you will but if you feel so just text him without thnking how u will be seen