Why am I the only single one?

Out of everyone in my friend group, they've all been in a relationship ( even multiple) while I'm still single. Is there something wrong with me?

915

Most Helpful Guy

• No.
    You are who you are. Being in a relationship is not an honor so that you never had one you be considered a dishonored person. Nothing is wrong with you. You are fine and healthy. Amazing in your skin.

You are not missing so much. You are saving your heart, energy and efforts for someone more special. Many relationships at this age are just experimental and most likely unstable. Many of your group age peers are immature. Plus, many boys at this age are players and fool around a lot. Many look for sex only and many are immature boys who don't have guts for a relationship. It's just about some good time and most likely sexuality. Your heart is healthy not broken. Your body is healthy not exposed. Your mind is healthy not filled with drama and relationship issues.

In the meantime, you are young and you have your whole life ahead of you. In the right time, in the right moment, you will meet the right person before you even notice. So don't be worry about it and do not rush it.
    Focus on the primary objectives of your life. Your purposes. Your goals, your education and future career. Put your time and energy to learn new skills and gain your intelligence level and improve who you are as a person.

Most Helpful Girl

• no, probably because you just have not found the one your heart beats for and has stolen your breath away

What Guys Said 14

• They might flirt more or show more obvious interest in guys when talking to them, for example. Not so many girls get guys from just standing around and being pretty. There's typically quite a bit of initiative on the girl's part too. She may not ask the guy out herself but there's often flirting and so forth going on from the female which helps the male realize that she's interested in him.

• I was very alone until well into my twenties. I'm sorry you're feeling sad. I would date you, but that would be kind of creepy.

• im also single op
    dont worry, when the time will be right, it will happen, dont rush into these things

• I'm pretty much that person too. It's not because of you. Just give it time. Relationships just aren't worth it at your age

• There's plenty of time for relationships. Work on what you want to do in life.

• I wonder the same

• if you want a guy approach someone

• quality is what your looking for. anyone can date a asshole but your being more choosy

• There is nothing wrong your age 15 , give it time you will meet someone.

• Lol I'm in the same situation at the age of 26, and you are really complaining? lol

• Being single has its benefits too

• I feel it, I was there, here's my best advice, stop looking, honestly that's the best I can say, someone will find you they'll like you, it'll take time, but looking has never worked at least for the majority of people I know

• You're just 15, don't think too much about it.

• You're only 15, not everyone dates at that time, I never had a girlfriend till 21 and there was nothing wrong with me I was just very shy

What Girls Said 8

• The right moment didn't come yet be patient.

• you're only 15.. you got plenty of time to date.

• No just because you're friends are dating doesn't mean you have to Xx

• You're 15, you have plenty of time for that in the future. Don't worry about it

• Because you're asking this question instead getting out there and allowing things to happen.

• you are not alone

• Yes you are an oger

• No, the right one just haven't come yet