Things are not like they used to be, is this normal?

Let me start by saying, this is my first real relationship and so I don't know how to handle a lot of situations. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 months now. In the beginning it was so nice. We would go out all the time, spend so much time together, and it was just great. Now, it's still great, I still want to be with him, but we hardly ever do anything. Now, a new semester just started and he is significantly more busy with school, and with work. I work too and go to school. We're just more busy than we used to be. But I just hate how we never go out and do anything anymore. We always just hang out at one of our places. He still texts me every day, which means soemthing to me. I'm just wondering if this is what happens when people get comfortable with each other or what. I mentioned it the other day and he said things are just crazy right now and he knows we don't spend time like we used to. He said something like "it'll be like this for awhile and then it will get better, we have the whole summer" and stuff like that. I just need help, I'm so clueless about stuff like this. Thanks.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• when you begin a relationship a guy. it's like something new. there'll be all kinds of excitement and stuff. over time it goes down but he still loves you. and as you said he's busy with studies. why don't you ask him to make some time and go out? he wouldn't mind that

Most Helpful Girl

• yes that's normal. Just talk to him and try find time to spend time together maybe plan a day and have a weekly "date night"?😊

What Guys Said 2

• Time to look forward to the small chances to see each other..

• Yeah it's normal for things to slow down especially if you are in school.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!