Guy is pressuring me to be in a relationship?

I've only known him for like two months, and I told him I needed time to focus on myself/school. I told him i wasn't ready, and he stopped talking to me. Should I let him go?

I'M 18 NOT 35

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you seriously 35? I mean you aren't getting any younger. Sure sounds like an excuse to not date someone. Were you two dating or just talking?

• Lol no I'm 18. I don't know how my computer changed the year from 1998 to 1988. But anyways, we were talking. I mean we hanged out like three times. And I like him. But I know it's not what I want right now

• Ohh ok! Makes more sense now. I meam a 35 year old women saying she needs to focus on herself sounds like an excuse. For you it makes sense. Definitely let him go. He seems desperate and insecure anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him go, if he's interested in a relationship and you aren't and he doesn't want to respect that, he isn't worth your time.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes he is despo.

• Most guys around your age are only interested in settling down in a long term relationship and starting a family. If you just want something casual, go for guys 10 years younger than you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!