Are sluts insecure or condifent?

I think insecure.

• Insecure
    59%(16)62%(37)Vote64%(21)
  • Confident
    41%(11)38%(23)Vote36%(12)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people have a void in their soul, that only cocks can fill

• Wow I loved your quote

What Guys Said 11

• I just flipped a coin for the answer since I think it could go either way.

Sometimes you do find loose girls who seem to have self-esteem issues and throw themselves at guys because they want to feel validated or beautiful or wanted or something along these lines.

And sometimes you find a girl who is just totally happy with casual sex -- craving it and finding no shame in doing so.

• Are there sluts who dont hide their sluttiness?

• Well, there is one difference that also occurred to me just now. With the female I have in mind who seems totally happy and secure with herself, she's not throwing herself at random guys in night clubs, for example. Guys are throwing themselves at her and she chooses among them. She sleeps around a lot but she's the one who is kind of in control and still applying her own selection criteria (most of the guys she sleeps with are young and good-looking).

• For her case she's not sleeping around with lots of guys out of desperation, so to speak. She's doing it because she can get good-looking guys to line up behind her and has no interest in marriage and kids.

• Insecure

• I think they feel insecure about something deeply personal and when many guys show interest in them and they can make guys cheat, it boosts their self confidence, makes them feel more loved and wanted than a regular relationship

• Sluts are insecure women who constantly seek self-esteem through multiple dickings

• Could be both

• Confident. They know what they want and go get it.

• Either or.

• Who cares, honestly?

• not as insecure as those who feel the need to slut-shame

• People slutshame because to them sluts are gross

• Insecurity is where the need for attention comes from.
    A confident female doesn't need to expose her body or give her body to random strangers because she knows her value.

• They are actually insecure and need validation from different people to feel good about themselves. That is why they aren't satisfied with just one person.

What Girls Said 10

• It could honestly be both. Some women need the validation of multiple men being attracted to them to feel good about themselves and others just enjoy casual sex and are comfortable enough to get it

• Most of the ones I know of are incredibly insecure. The funny thing is - most of them look amazing... so they're probably insecure in being 'alone' or 'single' or their intellect...

• If they looked good they would have a boyfriend. But no one wants to date them

• I thought you asked this Q for a constructive reason. What's up with the bitterness?
      If you want to make these kinds of hateful comments... do it on someone else's reply.

• Yes I hate sluts

• Honey, are you trynna make yourself feel better 'cause you get no dick? So calling girls who are hot and get laid, insecure 😂😂😂 bless ya

• lol any one can get a dick. look at hookers. they even can get money besides dicks

• Well, you ever heard of the matching hypothesis in relationships? We go for someone who's equal to us, or similar in attractiveness level, otherwise it causes partners to be kinda insecure and the relationship will break down... and if we're just talking about sex then, everyone goes for the most physically attractive, because that's what it's about... and again, "hot" and "ugly" are subjective... just shhh and accept not all "sluts" are insecure 😂

• guys are not picky when it comes to using girls

• REALLY insecure

• i think insecure. i have seen it with a lot of my friends thu sleep for attention

• Depends on the individual.

• Why do you feel the need to slut shame? It's pathetic

• Cause i love to see how sluts get bitter out of insecurity. I bet you are a slut for being bitter

• you are young. you will still have time to be a slut lol

• Lol I'll think of you when I start seriously hoeing

• Please tell me what you mean by 'sluts'?

• confident

• Insecure, they need hundred if men fucking them for feelings attractive.