Is this wrong or ok?

I like this guy but he is like 30 something and I am 17. He likes me back. He says he wants to wait to get with me when I turn 18. Is this weird?

• wrong
    28%(5)27%(15)Vote26%(10)
  • ok
    39%(7)25%(14)Vote18%(7)
  • you need to just talk to him like he's ur friend
    6%(1)4%(2)Vote3%(1)
  • don't talk to him anymore
    0%(0)5%(3)Vote8%(3)
  • he's a pedo
    11%(2)21%(12)Vote26%(10)
  • It's totally fine
    16%(3)18%(10)Vote19%(7)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B.

I don't find it odd in particular that an adult male would fall for a 17 year old female. I would find it odd if he -exclusively- fell for 17 year old females. I'd consider it a bad sign if he -preferred- teen females. I'd find it worrisome if he was indifferent to laws around under 18's. But could he be smitten with you, and willing to wait, and really like you? Sure. Could he just like the idea of teen virgin pussy and be investing and ready to wait? Sure. But you talk to him, not us.

I'd also point out that one of the biggest issues with your age vs his for a -long term- relationship is that YOU are going to change. He's not going to change that much in the next 5 years, you will. So while some people are worried he only likes you because of how you are now, I think there's at least as much of an issue that you will want something different than him in the future.

He might be a good guy, he might just want sex. Same as a guy your age. It probably won't work out long term. Same as a guy your age.

If he makes you happy, treats you well, then I hope if you have some kind of relationship with him, it goes well, and even when it's older, you come out of it thinking it had good parts and he was an okay guy and you enjoyed it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I'll never understand this trend... but whatever, it's legal. For me, I've been through the stress that grown up life has to offer, traveled the world, fucked up big and succeeded big too...

A teenager has done literally nothing yet with their lives (they will, but they haven't yet). I find it hard to believe that they could possibly empathize with me at all, or relate to me in any realistic way...

But what do I know... I'm single... For all these guys dating girls half their ages, who the hell knows... Maybe going for teens is the one area I should've been heading this whole time...

Not intrigued nor comfortable enough to find out though... lol

• I voted ok because the age gap is pretty big. I mean I remember being 17 and I have learnt a lot of things about life right until now.

He's not a pedo, they do not know the definition of a pedo. Pedos are attracted to children who hasn't reach puberty yet, so it's usually under the age of 12. At age 17, you're nearly fully developed.

• that is really disgusting but if you are happy with him then do it
    but im pretty sure that guy is a creep

• How is he a creep?

• Thank you for ur advise but I'm going to try it out with him. Maybe ur right, I don't know we will have to see

• It is totally fine. You just need to wait for one more year , and then you can do what pleases you. Love should never have age related boundaries.

• It's fine when you're 18 and you like him.

• as long as u wait til ur 18 its fine

• if he's willing to wait then he is a good guy

• Sounds a little strange to me

• Technically if he waits until you're 18 it would be legal but it would still be strange

• what country are you in?

• He's a pedo stay away

• A little weird. A age gap is fine but not double your age. Stick to people around your age, its more fun imo!

• mmm 31 and 18 :/ it is possible but it can be strange. be careful, he can try to use u :/

• It's fine age is just a number as long as you're both happy that's all that matters in the world.
    It's your private life and has sod all to do with anyone else.
    I have always dated younger girls.

• Old daddy that like fucking someone that could be his daughter

• He would of been 13 when I was born so no I wouldn't be his daughter dumbass

• Pedo and only wants you for sex for his sick fantasies of fucking a teen.

• Why would he have a fantasy of fucking a 17 year old tf?

• @That1tallguy @Anonymous Maybe she likes him because he is mature unlike younger guys? you both act like you understand women, stop assuming things.

• @Holygirl01 Thank you

• Love is blind..

What Girls Said 2