Does it mean anything that my boyfriends ex girlfriend still has kissing pictures of them on social media?

They've been split for almost 2 years and she has been in a relationship with another guy for over a year now but still has tons of pictures of her and my ex on Facebook and instagram. In quite a few of these pictures they are kissing! She has tons of pics with the new boyfriend as well but no kissing ones like the ones she has with my boyfriend. Is she just too lazy to take them down or does it mean something?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• it means nothing... I still have pictures with me and my ex in my social media. pictures are just moments of the past not feeling that are still there.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that she didn't feel like removing them. It doesn't mean she is still into him or something.

What Guys Said 2

• I say too lazy.

• well I understand your insecure about this... I deleted most of my pics of my ex on Instagram. but yeah I guess some people are all about the whole "this was a part of my life" BS. don't worry though :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!