How do I know my bofriend cheats on me?

we've been together for 6 months. he was so good to me. however lately he changed his job and he is a bit stressed out. He calls me few time everyday and sometimes when I call him he is on hold. I talked with him about it he said he had no time for other girls he is focued on his job bu I don't believe him. Please help!!!

12

What Guys Said 2

• If you can't trust him, tell him you need to move on. I guess if he fights for you, you should trust him. If he doesn't then... I don't know, I would probably move on at that point.

• The first thing is that don't stress about this at all. Don't doubt his faithfulness about you. He is good man and won't ever cheat. :)
    Can you tell me a thing, is it better and beautiful to be all smooth shaved everywhere neck to toe rather than being very hairy man?

What Girls Said 1

• boys will change , I had my relationship for about 14 months recently I ended up breaking up with him for the same problem that he doesn't have time for me and now after I broke up he has a lot of time, I guess its all about the value.. if you have something good you'll not value it until and unless the thing is gone or taken by somebody.