Are we moving too fast, Is this weird?

Okay so I've been on one/two dates with a guy (I'm a sophomore and he's a senior, we're both in high school) and he's coming over this weekend to watch a movie with me. I don't think that part is strange, but he texted me and said that we'd cuddle and cute stuff like that. Which I don't mind at all; I really like that he's into me. I'm just inexperienced and am a little nervous because he's older. Is that okay? Is is strange he was so forward about cuddling? I was thinking it was because he's older and maybe because he's dated other people and he doesn't see it as moving too fast, but I'm not sure. Does what I'm saying sound like something a normal teenage couple would do? I'm just uneasy about jumping right into kissing and cuddling because I've never dated before... I don't know how to explain it, I really like him but the more I think about the physical stuff I start worry. I am attracted to him physically too but I just get nervous thinking about it. Do you think that's normal?

Anyway, I know I just asked a bunch of questions.. But I would absolutely love your advice, guidance, thoughts, anything, it would sure help me feel more comfortable. Thank you so much!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That seems a bit fast to me, but not really a problem. Just be careful he might try to get into your pants before you are ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider that way too fast, but if you are not comfortable with the pace, you should tell him that

What Guys Said 2

• If you feel nervous and uneasy, you are moving too fast.

Express this to him.

• Thank you, I think I'll say something

• it's completely normal

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!