Why would this girl run from me at school?:( Pic included?

Hey people!

OK so at school today I've got a crush on this girl and she knows too but she says she doesn't like me. I've barley talked to her and barley know her but today I was walking down the hall and right out of the corner I walk up as she's walking my way and she runs from me not in like a 'oh my gosh this guy's a rapist' but she looks down blushes and runs from me. I don't know what to do I feel depressed because this girl won't talk to me she's shy I guess but i haven't done anything I kept to myself and forget about her but today I don't know what she was doing. Any advice people? https://i64.tinypic.com/23vnoqo.jpg

https://i63.tinypic.com/20qdxyr.png

114

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it if she says that she doesn't like you. Maybe she does in a sense of physical attraction, but not in a way where she would be interested in you romantically. She ran because she was probably thinkinh about you when that situation happened before and then when she least expected: speak of the devil. And she hauled her butt out embrassed. That's why she was blushing. Embarrassment. Either way, just keep your distance for a while and ignore her. If she's hiding how she feels then let her come to terms with it on her own. Besides you two aren't even friends just peers and your asking her randomly. I would feel stomped in such a situation. Been there before myself. Just let it go and move on. It means nothing when nothing is being done. Ot won't go anywhere.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Dude, i think she is running from you because you are SUCH A FREAKING HOT GUY lol... don't worry im way too old for you i just had to tell you this...

• You look good, it's probably because she's shy. I have done that before, I really regret it, but when I was younger some really good-looking guys would be into me and I'd run away from them. Believe it, it happens. You'll have to be patient, be calm around her, show you're friendly, try not to show you're really into her.

• Maybe she's starting to like you, but nervous to tell you because she said she didn't like you. Or maybe thinks you are sad because of what she said, so she tries to avoid you.

• She is just feeling awkward, do not overthink it. Focus on paying attention where you should, chances are, some other girl probably likes you, you just haven't noticed her. Just pay more attention to your surroundings.

• Do you have any mutual friends or acquaintances? Maybe ask them if they know what's up.

• I have no idea maybe you only think she's running from you. You seem like the kinda guy a lot of girls would run to

• Keep trying. You're handsome, I'm sure she'll stop being shy eventually.

• We do that if we like guys sometimes. Run away because we get nervous. We also say that we don't like you because we're insecure. Just look at her give a smile start small.

• She seems to like you and is just shy about it

• she doesn't want you

What Guys Said 3

• She may have severe social anxiety problems.

• dude you look like a psycho

• Duuuuuuuude, dat gurl's a definition of a tsundere. You're like a main character from some chinese cartoon