Signs he lost interest?

What are some signs a guy you've been dating about a month is losing interest and is there anything you can do to change it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lack of communication, no effort, takes no interest in you, their mood seems unexcited.
    Sometimes you can't force these things, make an effort on your part and see how your guy responds, if there's just nothing, then address it straight up.

• I agree. I don't want to be crazy especially since its only been about a month but I'm using quite direct. I'm thinking since we aren't officially "together" I'll just stop initiating contact and see what happens.

• I think that's a good idea, see if he makes the effort, it's a tough one seeing as you aren't 'official' you're probably not sure where you stand and what your expectations are. Be patient and don't give in, it's a good chance to know whether he's worth investing more time in or not. Good luck!

• My thoughts exactly, this is that weird grey area, hate it! I'm just going to sit back and see what happens. Thank you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1