Guys, would this bother you?

Guys , would a 19 year old date a 14 year old knowing her for about 4 years knowing that she is way more mature then most girls her age she looks like 16-17 maybe even older she's nice caring funny and she's pretty.

713

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol at "she is way more mature then most girls her age" hahahah yeah no. A 19 y/o guy shouldn't date a little girl, that's creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's illegal and creepy, no 19 year old should be interested in a 14 year old girl that is a minor. And you could go to jail for it. Date someone your own age like 21 or 22. Dating someone underage is just asking for jail time and unnecessary trouble.

What Guys Said 12

• 4 years is not created equally across the board

Little difference between ages 70-75
    Huge massive difference between ages 14-19

• A 19yr old should never date a 14yr old, that is just plain wrong. She is a child, he is an adult. She is barely two years into being a teenager, he is one year from 20. Her perceived maturity isn't the point, you can only be so mature at that age. Any 19yr old guy considering that relationship should also be considering jail time.

• I mean it's none of my business but since you asked I think its weird on his part. I doubt his intentions are pure.

• unlikely. even if he thinks that... it means trouble

• Dear god, jail bait...

• The age of consent is 16 I won't be having sex
      It's illegal if we have sex and we will not be doing that. !!

• Nope, the risk is too great; he must be desperate.

• I think it would be wiser to wait until the girl is older.

• I would have at 19. But I was kind of messed up then.

• It would

• Nope not at all, you get experience and if the 14 year old is very mature, she must know what she is doing, plus the 14 year old could get help in homework and school far easier, since the 19 year old already got past highschool

• Yes exactly. I am very mature and when we are with each other I don't feel there's an age difference. The problem is I don't know if he will take the chance to date me he had an issues with him dating a 17 year old but she was rude didn't appreciate what he did for her. Now if we were together I would never take him for granted I would care for him appreciate what he does and make sure he's happy

• Seems acceptable provided he marries her before they have sex.

• Won't be married any time soon not even dating don't think we ever will, he really wants a girlfriend he wants to feel loved and happy. I just want him to be happy.

• Because of the age difference and don't want to make a move and ruin what we have I don't want it to be awkward between us.
      The things is I get a vibe that he may like me but then deep down I doubt he does like me.

• Very funny 😂

• Are you the 14 year old? Anyway, I'd say wait until at least 16 to date.

• God help any 19 year old that tries to date my daughter when she is 14. He might suddenly become very accident prone.

What Girls Said 6

• That is illegal and he would go to jail for it - most 19 year olds would not agree to date a girl that young. Of course that depends which country you are in.

• Wwwweeeiiirdddddd

• oh god

• That would bother me, yes. 14 is a stretch.

• Would different circumstances change your opinion if you knew the girl well and you knew she was way mature and you got along well with her?

• Possibly, but it's unlikely.

• Yes I know everyone's got there own opinions and ideas

• 14 is Too young n inexperienced in life. , Wait 6 years , then date her , lol

• my older sister dated a guy who was 22 she's 16 and my boyfriend 17 I'm 13

• Does it work or is it a bit hard sometimes

• May talk later

• okay