Is tinder a bad app to use for relationships when it comes to dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard yes. cause its a lot of people there are looking for sex

Most Helpful Guy

• Better to use GAG.

What Girls Said 12

• It all depends on your patience, depends on what you are looking for, and how much time you will want to waste...

• I've met my previous two boyfriends on tinder, one lasted 2 years and the other lasted 10 months. It is really seen as a hook up app but there are definitely people who are wanting more than a one night stand and use it for dates which eventually lead to something :)

• I'd say so since most people use it mainly for hook ups

• I met my boyfriend on tinder and we have been together for about 9 months and I wasn't exactly looking for a full on relationship at the time. A friend of mine dated a guy for 1.5 years before they broke up. I think it might work but you need to be honest immediately so you filter those who dont want what you want.

• met my boyfriend on tinder so I'd say it's good. Just need to be patient and have a strategy... be selective when swiping

• I met my boyfriend on tinder - we had the long conversation of why we were on there in the first place which resulted in that we weren't looking for a one night stand but for the right person. I know people who have been together for about 2 years having met through tinder, one couple are actually having a child together now. It's not all that bad!

• Yessss

• If you can dodge the men and women only looking for sex then sure it can be good app to find a relationship.

• A friend of mine uses tinder and she only gets one night hookups of it

• Not necessarily. I think if you're open and honest about your intentions to your potential dates then it allows them to tell you whether they're open to something more than a hookup too.

I've known quite a few people who have had relationships from tinder but also know lots of people just on there for some fun.

• yes it is full of people who look for hook up

• met my boyfriend on tinder, we've been together a year

What Guys Said 7

• You can use it for anything you want it to be. Everybody comes on their for different things.

• For average looking men, it's a horrible app. However it's great for average women and very attractive men.

• You're a guy: go see if you can get any decent, non-flaky, matches to begin with before you worry about getting a relationship out of it...

• It's mostly for hookups

• Only if you're a guy.

• nope not at all.

• 96 percent of the women i met from tinder would have my kids by now if they had their way.
    shouldn't be a problem.