Is tinder a bad app to use for relationships when it comes to dating?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard yes. cause its a lot of people there are looking for sex

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Better to use GAG.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• It all depends on your patience, depends on what you are looking for, and how much time you will want to waste...

1|1
    0|0
  • I've met my previous two boyfriends on tinder, one lasted 2 years and the other lasted 10 months. It is really seen as a hook up app but there are definitely people who are wanting more than a one night stand and use it for dates which eventually lead to something :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say so since most people use it mainly for hook ups

1|1
    0|0
  • I met my boyfriend on tinder and we have been together for about 9 months and I wasn't exactly looking for a full on relationship at the time. A friend of mine dated a guy for 1.5 years before they broke up. I think it might work but you need to be honest immediately so you filter those who dont want what you want.

1|1
    0|0
  • met my boyfriend on tinder so I'd say it's good. Just need to be patient and have a strategy... be selective when swiping

0|1
    0|0
  • I met my boyfriend on tinder - we had the long conversation of why we were on there in the first place which resulted in that we weren't looking for a one night stand but for the right person. I know people who have been together for about 2 years having met through tinder, one couple are actually having a child together now. It's not all that bad!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yessss

1|1
    0|0
  • If you can dodge the men and women only looking for sex then sure it can be good app to find a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • A friend of mine uses tinder and she only gets one night hookups of it

1|1
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. I think if you're open and honest about your intentions to your potential dates then it allows them to tell you whether they're open to something more than a hookup too.

I've known quite a few people who have had relationships from tinder but also know lots of people just on there for some fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is full of people who look for hook up

0|0
    0|0
  • met my boyfriend on tinder, we've been together a year

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You can use it for anything you want it to be. Everybody comes on their for different things.

0|1
    0|0
  • For average looking men, it's a horrible app. However it's great for average women and very attractive men.

0|4
    0|1
  • You're a guy: go see if you can get any decent, non-flaky, matches to begin with before you worry about getting a relationship out of it...

0|2
    0|0
  • It's mostly for hookups

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if you're a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • 96 percent of the women i met from tinder would have my kids by now if they had their way.
    shouldn't be a problem.

0|2
    0|0