A girl is very hesitant to tell her parents about me. What should we do?

For about a month and a half now, I have been messaging with a girl. We are unable to officially meet each other because we live about 4 hours away by transit. As I do not have my G2 yet, I cannot drive there myself, thus either my parents or transit is my only option. I have her snap chat and instagram, and we snap everyday so we are aware of what we look like and stuff. She is a very nice, sweet, compassionate, smart girl with a good sense of humour and is always brightening my day.

In this one month, in my opinion things have escalated very quickly. To save space, we have a very strong attraction for each other. If you were to look at our daily conversations, most would probably suspect we are dating. Now eventually I would like to go see her, but the only way I see that happening is if her parents are aware of us.

Her parents are very strict about her dating anybody as she has never had a boyfriend. The parents think that I could be a distraction to her studies and her athletics. She says she doesn't care about anything else but me, and would be heartbroken if her parents would refuse us from dating. She said that im not even the type of guy she should be hiding from them because I am considered perfect in her eyes (obviously im not everyone). But she feels she can't tell them due to the disagreements she will have with her parents.

So what should we do? I don't want to give up on this, but if she won't tell her parents, should I just move on? That itself will be hard to do due to our strong attraction towards each other. I go to an all boys school, so talking to girls are a very very rare occurrence for me. I will be going to university next year, but she even entertained the idea of me visiting her more because I am closer. If she truly likes me, then she would do everything to convince them in my opinion. What should I do, and also what should she do to help convince her parents? Thanks :)

12

What Girls Said 1

• You have only been dating for a month and a half and you expect her to tell her parents that early on? I mean, it took me a while to tell my parents about the people I got involved in because what I do in my personal life is none of their business. However, my parents never refused me to date, so...

What Guys Said 2

• date a full G girl

• I am not sure I know what that means. :/

• Be patient