Dirty, stinking, musty sex?

What does it mean when you're turned on to a musty dick.
After he leaves the gym, when he's sweaty and stinky; I'm like so turned on. I honestly get my best nut then.

68

Most Helpful Guy

• i had a friends with benefits that was the exact same way! she would give me head and wanna fuck me right after the gym and i was always like what is wrong with u let me shower first lol she said she liked when it tasted "gamey" when she gave me head. I think it has to do with phermones in his sweat, i get turned on when girls are exercising for some reason too but i want them to shower before we bone down tho lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the natural "man" smell they have. Cavemen wouldn't of been very hygienic, and they were going at it like rabbits.

• do you like it? The scent?

• @red_knight interesting, I believe that. Some men smell really bad and sour, while others have a strangely attractive scent.
      But personally I definitely like staying clean, and I do love a good perfume

• bad smell is poor hygiene simple...

did you know you smell of emotions? anger, pain, sorrow, joy, sexually charged?

others scents have adapted to diets and same perfume.. mines clung on to farenheit coz iv used that for 6 years now... If I skip a shower for 3 days I still smell as though I put deo an hour ago...

What Guys Said 7

• It means a fantasy and a preference.

Welcome to my world.

Gym , sports and sweats turns me on. It's just part of the nature of my mind that is out of control. Sweats not suppose to be necessarily stinking and be considered dirty. Not in my world.
    I'm not grossed by my lady's sweats at all. Not by any means.

• If its the right smell i get turned on aswell, and fresh sweat is hot asf aswell.
    No idea what it means though lol we like being dirty? ;3

• Fairly normal. I'm the same way with a woman. I like their natural scent of you will.

• Try his crusty toenails next time. Pretty musty there too

• I'm the same.. I love it when a girl skips a shower.. when she sweats or when we're at the gym with my friends.. I have an armpit fetish too.. smell is just too sexy...

I think it's pheromones that attracts you to them.

• Why does it have to mean something? It just is.

• Pheromones

What Girls Said 5

• No... Sorry but i won't touch that if he don't wash it... NAH no way... but hey this is me if you enjoy that , your thing but... you must have a weird fetish an stuff.. I don't know just eeeek

Good luck >.<

• i don't think it means anything in particular it's just what you're into 😊

• It's just what you like lol I prefer the clean but a good sex smell is okay I guess

• it is a preference

• lol it means you're a dirty little bitch lol

• Lmbo! Wtf! We having a casual conversation, and you coming with that dumb shit! Insulting people, they got a place on this app for yo dumb ass, in the dumb ass section.

• Lol do you really feel like you answered my question to the best of your ability?

• yes you like sweaty balls so you're a nasty bitch