Can an ugly like me get pretty girls?

I see the good looking dudes get all the prettt girls and I'm here without any eventho I've been taking care of myself and have improved on my game. I'm probably just ugly then. Can an ugly like me get pretty girls??

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehmmm, i don't know where you live or what you are and if the girls around you are blind but you are a very very good looking man, at least according to me :) don't describe yourself ugly you are FAR from that, i am a brutally honest person naturally, so if it was different i wouldn't even comment trust me :)

Good luck <3

What Girls Said 16

• You're not ugly, but for some girls it doesn't matter. I have liked guys that my friends say are flat out ugly but I don't see them that way. Really, the only truly ugly guy I know is a guy that was obsessed with me and was really annoying haha. And I don't know about myself but a decent amount of guys liked me. Doesn't matter if you are ugly or not, but for the record you aren't.

• Maybe your standars are too high, or your game needs to be improved a bit more.

• It's both in my opinion. I'm a little shy as well, but I still try to talk to girls.

• you're not ugly.

i notice a lot of guys have a skewed perspective on what ugly is. it ain't you. i think you could get a pretty girl.

• I don't see anything wrong with you? You're not ugly at all just lacking confidence and haven't found the right girl you click with.

• You're lacking confidence or charisma

• Holy crap, what makes you think you're ugly?

Oh wait, that's what you wanted me to say isn't it? Heh

• you're not ugly though, stop asking this.

• You aren't even ugly wtf !!! I mean you can do with a better hair cut πŸ˜‚ but you have a nice face!!! You'd probably look good with a comb over you should try it

• My hairline isn't that far back lol I can still spike it up as well. So, I'm not doing the combover.

• Oh yeah spike would look good! ☺️

• You're not ugly, but with that attitude you're not gonna get anywhere

• if you have money you can

• You're not ugly. And yes, you can get pretty girls by being confident.

• You're not ugly

• Be confident.

• Do you have a big dick?

• no u can't

• you're not ugly.. but that hairline though..

What Guys Said 4

• Stop acting like a vagina and go outside. You're aren't ugly but you are a pussy.

• Vaginas are the force behind everything. You would not be here without them, you need to work on your metaphors.

• @Orph__ vaginas are πŸ˜β€πŸ˜±πŸ–€πŸ˜˜

• @WhereIsMyMind I agree πŸ’―% πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

• You're not ugly dude.

• You are good looking man.

• Unless you're loaded, have a great personality or excel in some other relevant area, you won't get a girl out of your league.