How to get free drinks at the bar?

I'm not single so I've never gone out without boyfriend. However Im also broke as fock. So ladies, tips n tricks on free bar drinks? like how does this pick up shit work? also what are the warning signs I should look out for, before things go too far?

816

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I never take free drinks cos I don't trust people I don't know. I don't wanna risk being roofied or anything along hose lines.

• but free drugs

• Yea. Wear a coat and you should be able to check it in when you enter.

• Nice, thanks for the help girl

What Guys Said 15

• If you are a poor med student, shouldn't that tell you that you can't afford the "going out to bars" lifestyle?

Why don't you live within your means. Don't earn yourself a bad reputation, as the stage in life you are currently in is temporary. You'll make a lot more money when you get that degree, so be patient.

If you can't get any extra money from your parents, or family, get a job. If your job isn't paying enough for the lifestyle you want, now welcome to 'life' and literally everybody's struggle.

Don't always depend on strangers or even friends for money or they'll secretly start calling you a leech or parasite. You wouldn't want that stuck to your forehead throughout your years in college, that's bad news.

Plus, If you want free drink, you should be ready to be harassed by men, and you should be ready to show some cleavage, wear high heels, dress slutty in a way that accentuates that ass (If you have any) and do some things you might not be comfortable with. If you are ready to do all this just for a free drink? then lol XD

The world is a not a free place. There is a price to pay for everything.

• Dress sexy, smile a lot, dance a lot, flirt a lot. After a guy gets you a round or two of drinks, thank him and hop to the next bar. You don't want to linger too long after you've been given some drinks. Be a free-spirited carefree type of person that's just there to dance and have a good time, and don't stay in one bar for too long if you're not interested in anything more than dancing and scoring free drinks.

• so like do I go up to him and just start chatting him up? or do I wait for them to crawl to me

• Also look out for each other as girlfriends. Have one bail you out if a guy gets too close, and do the same for her.

• Yes yes, I've been out with the girls before, we just haven't left town to go clubbing before

• In most any 3 star or higher hotel bar a halfway attractive girl is going to get offered free drinks before she is there very long. But if yu accept, you're going to get harassed... sort of the price you pay.

• how about you buy your own drinks and not exploit and sponge off men?

• Well considering I am a guy, I just make friends with the bartender and invest in a very heavy tip plus a shot for him. Next time I get shots on the house!👍👍

• 1) Sit at a bar
    2) Nice guy asks, "Can I buy you a drink?"
    3) Say yes.
    4) Grab drink from bartender.
    5) Drink
    6) Tell guy, "Thanks!"
    7) Walk away

• Pretend to be reeeaally drunk.

• wear a low cut shirt lol

• That's it?

• oh ur doing this on the dl from him? lol wear a sweatshirt over it u hoochie lol

• He is very protective of my body

• show some cleavage.

• 18 and going to the bar huh? Got a fake ID?

• Looking for tricks ?

• Blow jobs. Right there and then. Undress yourself in front of him.

• Just rob people in the street instead then buy drinks.

• You're going to get murdered by a bitter dude you turn down after you get a free drink from him...

• I would be more worried about spiked drinks then anything else

What Girls Said 7

• Get your boyfriend to buy you drinks...

• Sorry, just don't go out for drinks at all, stay at home :)

• Get that "scrooge" of a boyfriend of yours to put his "long arms/hands" into his very "short" pockets.

• right.. I was wondering too why her boyfriend isn't paying for her drinks...

• @roman_ce Bless You & Thank You. x

• bless you too :)

• Cleavage

• You are going to a bar, counting on getting free drinks from dudes you want nothing from? Damn girl.

• show your tits and dress slutty and have whore makeup and you're there

• If you have free drinks from someone they will want other things in return