Girls, If I went to the mall to find love do you think any girl would be willing to talk to me if I asked them out?

This is me, I don't think I'm unattractive actually think I'm sexy af, just curious what other girls think! I'm tattooed I go to the gym all that Girls, If I went to the mall to find love do you think any girl would be willing to talk to me if I asked them out?

Sorry I should have worded that better. I've heard from a lot of my old friends they met their girlfriends at the mall, I also heard that girls scope out guys at the mall, I work 3rd shift and was very tired when I posted this question

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably would have to pass, not because of your looks, but because I am a very reserved person and would find it odd and rather fast and forward for some random stranger to ask me out at the mall. I would personally prefer to at least know who the guy was before he asked me on a date.

• Yeah I only asked because of a few friends have found there girlfriends at malls, not sure how just figured I'd ask girls!

What Girls Said 3

• Don't stalk the mall hoping to pick up some random, that reeks of desperation if you ask girls out just for the sake of it.

• Sorry this question was me super tired, I have a few friends who have found their girlfriends/boyfriend at the mall not sure how though

• Why would anyone look for love at the mal?

• A few of my friends have found their girlfriends at malls, including 1 girl meeting her boyfriend just going off of that sorry I was very tired posting this question

• Some might, but some definitely won't. I think it's kind of odd to "look for love" at the mall.

• I agree, I was very tired when posting this, have a few friends thato have found their girlfriends/boyfriend at the mall not sure how though