Why dont guys like submissive girls?

723

Most Helpful Guy

• There are certain forms of submission that I like, and others that I don't. I would love to have a girlfriend who gets pleasure out of making me happy, who compliments me, makes a lot of romantic gestures, etc.

However, I don't want a servant with no mind of her own.

Most Helpful Girl

• The right guys like submissive women (mostly in the bedroom and depending on the guy, some like it to slightly extend a bit further in daily life). I enjoy taking a man's shoes off for them, and I also think 50 shades of grey was extremely vanilla for my tastes. I think people were wondering why I was laughing half of the movie.

But they are out there, just have to learn to read the cues and get them to talk. Men are very happy to please a woman, and being dominant IS very pleasing!.:)

• 50 shades of grey really could of been better. Im hoping the 2nd one is... hopefully ill find one

• I've only found two in my life and one was crazy and narcissistic, the other pretty normal but isn't wanting a relationship. Neither were ideal, but it's what are you willing to put up with? Every relationship you have won't be perfect. Whatever is most important to you, find someone to fill those.

• Best way to tell when you find the right guy is you'll be grinning from ear to ear all the time.

What Guys Said 22

• If I don't have to earn your submission and you just automatically submit to everyone and everything in life then I'd just think you're a doormat tbh.

• Only in a realationship im submissive.

• They do but not all the time. If you are submissive all day someone might think he is abusing you.

• Uhm, most guys do, I don't but I'm an exception. Now if by "submissive" you actually mean "very conservative and painfully shy/socially awkward" then it's a different story...

• Who says that?

• We do. Oh dear, but we do.

• yes we do who said we didnt?

• Who says we don't? I'll beat their asses

• i love submissive girls very much, i love it when she's very very very submissive

• Oh... What do you like to do to her or make her do?

• Yeah... not once have I ever encouraged a 13yro to have sex so your statement is completely irrelevant to me.
      But I get that you're a little embarrassed given how hard you're over compensating to me and Chico dude so I'll leave you to it 👌🏼

• @Wonderer89 and the fact that its none of your business, but you are still bothered by that.
      feel free to kiss my ass

• I prefer them actually. Makes me feel manlier.

• We do, vast majority I'm pretty sure

• Who said that lol

• uhm i know I do ;)

• Bring her on. I don't know where you live but that's hot af as far as roleplaying goes.

• Thats the thing, what if its not role playing. What if it goes beyond sex. I just wanna do whatever he says. I wanna clean, cook and look good for him. Give him messages, take off his shoes, suck his dick all the time but guys dont like it. I get a lot of pleasure doing it.

• I get it, the guy im looking for is really hard to find. Im not saying he can't clean and stuff whatever he wants to do he can do he's the boss.

• Like I said, I'm all for twisted and sick roleplaying, I love it, hits the spot for me just right, but for commitment, there has to be more than just sex and some kinky games, no? Contrary to what a lot of people on this forum are saying, commitment is not necessary for sex.

You are describing some kind of juvenile fantasy every 20 year old guy wants a piece of. It gets boring very quickly.

• I seem to only attract dominant girls so I couldn't tell you if I like submissive girls or not

• Some do, some dont

• to me personally feels weird I don't know why

• lol cause the younger generation is a bunch of pussys!

• I love it. Sadly never seemed to end up with any. I used to not think it was common.

• Guys do. A woman to should submit to the will of her husband. Women who choose to be traditional mother and homemaker roles as well as choosing to honor and obey their husbands lead happier lives more fullfilled lives and with marriages that last.

• What, i'm looking so damn hard for a submissive girl...(not a girl i can disrespect) I just want a damn submissive female. All the women around me act manly and so unfeminine. Where are girls like you hiding? :'(

• Are you kidding me? Most men love submissive girls. Can you tell me a thing, is it better and beautiful to be all smooth shaved everywhere neck to toe rather than being very hairy man?

• they're ok, but, it's a bit cliche

What Girls Said 6

• Go on fetlife and find a Dom. Loads of people on there like submissive girls

• They love me, not sure what you're talking about 🤔

Granted I'm not submissive really outside of the bedroom unless that's like, rightfully earned.

• Different strokes for different folks.
    Some might like submissive.
    Some might like the dominatrix.

• As I know they like...

• They like to be controlled

• Depends on what kind of person you are maybe? Overall, I seem pretty dominant so guys usually assume that I'm dominant in bed too but actually I'm really submissive. Most guys I've met think this "contradiction" is a turn on.