Would you be put off if a guy said this on a date?

So I went on a date with a guy last night, we got on well and had a good time. He's only just entered the dating scene after his long term relationship broke down a few months ago, and he's been honest that he just wants to date people and go very slow which I'm happy to do.

With that in mind, I naturally assumed he had other dates lined up which is fine and perfectly normal, but on our date he outright said he was going on a date with a woman next week. He wasn't bragging about it, he just said it matter-of-fact, but I felt a bit miffed because I didn't necessarily need to hear that during our evening together. I'm open to dating other people, but out of respect for the person I'm spending time with, I wouldn't feel the need to reveal something like that. Is he worth another shot?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Give him another shot, he was honest with you, perhaps he doesn't want same mistakes again from the previous relationship, maybe wasn't the right moment to tell you that maybe it was, he wanted to be clear, and most important he didn't hide it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd appreciate the honesty. Whether or not you give him another shot is truly your decision. He is exploring his options and he was letting you know that.