OK Ladies Why Do All Woman Go For F**k Boys And Bad Lads?

Like i get told i'm good looking by everyone i meet get about 4-5 matches a day on Tinder i live in a small town also so i consider that good as i don't spend a massive about of time swiping, but it seems that no matter how funny and quirky i am have them laughing and it's all going well they either go back to ex's or the lads in the above title you know the type the Gaz from geordie shore lookalikes or it's usually a lad who's a boxer/ the bad lads who have a few girls on the go but they think they can change him.
Should i change and just do exactly what they do i don't sleep around and consider myself a respectful lad who has manners and cares about a relationship being loyal never cheating and basically in my eyes just being a proper nice guy.
I'm losing the will to live over here sick of losing the girl due to these lads that go through them like socks.

Updates:
Would it help if i posted a couple pictures of myself if that's possible

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's because those girls are not serious and don't take online dating seriously. They just do it for the heck of it or for the attention. They know their not over their ex but use the site to make themselves feel better knowing other men want them. That's why I don't like online dating.. people are not serious...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting told you are good looking is different from actual verification you are good looking. If you are good looking women will sometime cheat on your boyfriend with u and damn sure will chase you and give up the pussy very soon (sometime without even a date).

Women go for fuckboys/badboys because they are usually good looking. Contrary to popular belief personality does not matter much to women unless of course she sees you as a provider/Marriage/SERIOUS LTR and she is too old to be slooting.

Example

instagram.fpos2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...62848_n.jpg

This dude above is a FUCKBOY. I've seen first hand girls with boyfriend close by flirt with this nigga and giving him the fuck me eyes. Girl in pick consider him a "great guy" and wonderful human being. Why? The answer is simple, a woman's perception of your personality ALWAYS ties back to your looks. Women are more likely to look for any small shred of good in you wants you are good looking and fulfill their hypergamy.

Personality does not matter to women unless you have low sexual attraction for you and you got to make up for it with being entertaining, providing for them (giving them money), and basically being their bitch in exchange for sex being used as a doggy treat to keep you around.

0|0
    0|0
    • "Women are more likely to look for any small shred of good in you once you are good looking and fulfil their hypergamy.

• *Personality does not matter to women unless they have low sexual attraction for you and you got to make up for it with being entertaining, providing for them (giving them money), and basically being their bitch in exchange for sex being used as a doggy treat to keep you around.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• sometimes f*ck boys r hot

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Tinder is like the online equivalent of a night club. That kind of setting rewards superficiality, ultra confidence, and not exactly the type of guy who is "very respectful" of a girl. It's going to reward the smooth guy who can walk in and start dancing with a girl and getting frisky with her body before he even knows her name.

For you, I think a much better bet is do the networking route. Hang out with friends, meet their friends, meet your friends' friends' friends, and so forth. Pick out the pretty girls among your acquaintances and start charming them. That'll give you much more leeway to attract based on your better, deeper qualities.

That said, there is something to learn from player types. They do have a confident way of approaching women and talking to them. They don't need courage to ask a girl out (in their case because they don't care much for her in the first place, but the end result still attracts), and that can help a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah son. You got to make she sees u as a lover before getting into a relationship. The problem with a lot of guys is they want to be seen as the boyfriend type but if you go that route chances are you will always have doubt this girl is actually physically attracted to you and not just in love for the things you do for her.

• Show All
    • @BubbleBoy69 Perhaps I would suggest if Tinder is the main goal to find dates, go clubbing a lot first -- learn how to, as you said, get girls to see you as a lover right away and not just the nice guy next door.

• Clubbing and tinder are perfect setting to determine your sexual worth since people generally are more anamalistic and care about looks in those setting. If you can't pull up club settings or tinder where women key motivator for talking with you is to get that D then its going to be very skeptical when a female show said interest in u outside of these setting. Since more often than not she is with you for other interest and will make you pay full price or a higher price for the pussy than some other guy she gave it up to at the club.

• You can't generalise like that bro, there are some girls out there who don't date those kind of guys.

0|0
    0|1
Loading... ;