Do WOmen Hate Men With Motorcycles?

Been told that only men with luxury cars cna get girlfriends, and bikes don't count as transport in their book, not even Harleys. I got 2011 honda cbr250...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'm dating a dude that doesn't own a car - it doesn't fucking matter unless she's a gold digger.

Motorcycles are pretty cool though.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite the opposite: most girls find it exciting and want to go for a ride! Notable exception is my girlfriend, but that's okay as I am currently bikeless.

CBR's not a bad little bike but it's a bit small for two people, I'm sure you're looking to trade up when you can.

@BertMacklinFBI

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Personally? No I wouldn't hate a guy who had a motorcycle...

At least we would have something in common. I ride a 2007 Honda VFR800
    https://i63.tinypic.com/24b5ljl.jpg

2|2
    0|0
  • Those are death machines and their drivers drive like ass holes. It has nothing to do with what logic you're trying to apply to it, though. It has to do with me not wanting to die as easily as if I were in a car.

And my fiancé would be the type who would be the idiot motorcycle driver. He's been told he may either have me or a motorcycle. Not both.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. my uncle use to have a motorcycle when I was younger and I always wanted him to take me out for joy rides. it was soo fun.. then he got rid of it =( There are some women who might feel safe on a motorcycle or comfortable.. it really depends on her though

0|1
    0|0
  • I just dont like motorcycles. My guy has one and i've only been on it once and i dont intend to get on it again really. If that was his only mode of transport, then id struggle with that, but fortunately, its not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys with bikes rather than guys with luxury cars ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • He can take me on a motorcycle ride. As long as he drives safely with me on it, I don't mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Just no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate men with motorcycles and I also don't care for luxury cars.
    If a guy has a motorcycle that's pretty awesome but I wouldn't go on it only because I'm a afraid to get on it. But I always thought motorcycles were cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know of any who hate them.

0|1
    0|0
  • motorcycles are ok just not as your main form of transportation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, WOmen don't hate boys with motorbikes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not, motorcycles are pretty cool

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me.
    I do get bothered however when the guy tells me his ex was a horse 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not fond of guys in motorcycles not that I hate them just not my type of guy who are riding liek those harleys or big bikes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind men with motorcycles. They're cool

0|1
    0|0
  • I think motorcycles are hella cool tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like motorcycles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find guys with motorcycles hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with motorcycles are 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • What if it's raining 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • i do. i just don't like motorcycles in general

0|0
    0|0
  • No... My friend even find guys on Motorcycles really cool. Whenever a guy on motorbike rides pass, she would always spazz about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • l actually like motorcycles I am thinking of getting one

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't care.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• im so butthurt by most of these comments

0|0
    0|0
  • They love them, it makes their clits vibrate when they ride them and they associate that with the men they're riding behind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes no guy with a motor cycle has ever had a wife or girlfriend derka derka.

0|0
    0|0