He wouldn't look away, why?

I've known this guy for quite sometime and if I looked at him, he wouldn't look away, he would go out Of his way to help me when I was by myself, even though he would get told off. Always find ways to touch me, especially my hips knowing I would get a fright at them being touched. Throw rubbish into the bin by me instead of one accessible to him. One day he sat with me at lunch and out of nowhere he says why don't you ask your boyfriend? I don't remember the topic, but I feel he was fishing, because I don't remember the topic being related to asking a boyfriend sort of question. I guess what I'm asking is, is he crushing?

The second to last time I saw him he was out of uniform as he had recently resigned. When I looked at him in my head I was thinking dam you look cute, but said you look different. He didn't say anything but never looked away even though I did and people were talking but his focus stayed on me. I recently saw him and he stayed in angles like he hadn't seen me until he was about to leave and then was like come here give me a hug, I felt the silence of everyone as I hugged him. I missed him.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• From what you said sounds like he might be crushing.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be crushing, i think you should just have fun and not overthing what a guy says and how he acts around you, let the mystery solve itself, don't try to predict. Its an amazing moment you are living and you should enjoy it...

Good luck <3

What Guys Said 1

• obviously he's really interested in you. He wants you

What Girls Said 1

• he definitely likes you