Why did he ask if I l was still texting him?

I have been hanging out with this guy and we've been out together six times now. I was unsure of how he felt for me so I told him about my past relationships which were mostly sexual.

He kept asking lots of questions about them and I told him about this guy I used to see and he said 'do you still text him?'

Why did he ask me if I was still texting him?

12

What Guys Said 2

• if you still text this guy that you've been intimate with, it means you're still in contact. and if you're still in contact, that guy might still be trying to get with you. Even after breaking up, people can still get back together. I see it so many times. Sometimes it only takes a few days, sometimes it's been months and after another boyfriend or girlfriend, they miss their ex and get back with them.

If he knows about your past, it can indicate what might happen in your future together. And even if you tell him point blank you will not be getting back with your ex, he probably won't believe it if he's the jealous or paranoid type.

if you're serious, then just try to reassure him about that as best you can. if you don't want to talk about past relationships anymore, tell him that too.

• Because he wants to know if you're still texting him.

What Girls Said 1

• He may be trying to suss out where you're at now and if he's got a real shot.