How do you define a "female player"?

I'd like elaboration please, as opposed to just saying, "the female version of a guy who's a player".

824

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, a player is someone who lies, manipulates people or just pretends to care about someone just to have sex and then move on to the next person. Like the words already says it... the person is playing with their "partner", with their feelings, thoughts, body, etc.

I don't make a difference between male and female player.

Most Helpful Girl

• A woman who is not able to manage her feelings towards a guy that might be a wonderful guy, a woman that does not deserve to be called a woman with the capital W.
    And the same goes for men of course. :)

What Guys Said 23

• I guess I would define it the same as I would for a male player, it would be someone who uses people to boost their own ego and to validate themselves. People are just tools to them, to further their own needs and goals. You are in their life for as long as you are useful to them.

• A girl who plays games and dates guys and have sex with them and use them and break their hearts.

• No such thing, maybe a gold digger comes close but a female player? No. A player is someone who uses dominant and/or smooth tactics to win their mark. With women, you need a good bit of tact. With men, as much as it sucks to admit it, you don't need a lot.

• I would say a girl or lady who is acting very flirty around guys, maybe even around many guys over a short period of time.
    I doubt if a player is the sort of girl you want a relationship with. She would not be taken serious though some guys could have great fun with her.

• well unfortunately we give such people derogatory tags... which is incorrect and unequal treatment. a female player would be someone who knows what she wants from guys and gets away with it... multiple times. A female player could also be one who wears a skirt on the Wii

• Some broad that flirts with guys and leads them on in order to get them to take her out and spend money on her. Then when the guy wants a relationship, she turns him down saying she's got a boyfriend or she just wants to be friends.

• Out here in Florida, we call em bitches. Flirts with men she has no interest of in an attempt to get free goods or services while rubbing her ass on the dick she is interested in an attempt to get well dick. Shout @Omran where you at now bitch.

• A girl who leads men on and uses her sex appeal to get money or favors.

• I had a few of those. In the beginning they are beautiful sexy and fun. Some are unsafe, some prefer to experiment with her charm and manipulate.

• A woman who has a bedroom that looks like this.
    stopxwhispering.files.wordpress.com/.../...m-3.jpg

• the same version of the guy player, but female.

• no such thing. Getting action for a woman is like shooting fish in a barrel, even for a plain Jane.

• A woman that always gets what she wants.
    Out to get some dick , getting free stuff from guys

• Well she's like a normal female, BUT she's A PLAYER

• When she didn't like me in the least but didn't tell me until after breakup.

• To me it's a girl who gets with guys for their money then leaves them

• Who plays football, hockey, cricket or even a luddo. 😂😂

• I think you're just talking about a sloot

• Whore, slut etc. There is no "female player"

• Luci there's no such thing. A woman can't play. Because a woman doesn't have to try very hard to get one. Its the players that all the woman want because theyre the ones playing. I guess ho would be the closest thing opposite to a player.

• Slut.

• u mean a slut

• A player is a divinest person who uses people's sexy and bodies to further their needs

What Girls Said 7

• A female player is someone who doesn't respect her partner.

I think respect comes first before feeling romantic love. A player, regardless of gender, doesn't respect her/his partner's trust and feelings. A player doesn't respect her/his time that could be done in more significant things other than cruelly manipulating people's feelings.

• A girl who juggles a bunch of boyfriends at one time. I have a friend who's like that - five guys at once. She totally makes out with gifts on her birthday LOL.

• Yeah thats called a ho lol. I know girls like that too, theyre usually coke heads lmao.

• @SwolDishWasher Well, you're not wrong about the cokehead part, but she's not a ho. She told me she gets off on the thrill of it.

• lol! If you get free stuff from dudes you're a hoe. Doesn't matter if she sleeps with them or not.

• Same as i would a Male player... someone who plays with another person's emotions and feelings by manipulating them , and lying for their own selfish gain. Self- centred , with no regard for anyone else's feelings but their own

• A girl that treats men as objects and doesn't care about their feelings

• a girl who can't commit in a relationship,... a girl who likes to fool around

• The same way a guy player is defined:player. that's it

• same as male player I guess
    moves on from one girl to another. Not so classy