Why did he say he was thinking about kissing me, but never did?

I have been hanging out with this guy and we've been out together six times now. I was unsure of how he felt for me because all we have done is hugged so I asked him what our relationship was

He said that he really enjoys hanging out with me and spending time with me and he doesn't really know what our relationship is but he'd like to continue hanging out with me

he also said at one point that he was thinking of kissing me. Why didn't he kiss me? Am I not atttactive to him?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he is terminally shy!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are attractive to him hence why he thought about it. There's something that making him hold back on really pursuing you, may be to with him and not you.

What Guys Said 5

• He's afraid he'll screw it up. It doesn't sound like you're even dating from how you both say "hanging out".

He's clearly shy if he's getting embarrassed when asked how he feels. It is almost definitely not you. And you don't need to be the one to ask him out but if you're tired of waiting then ask something more like "would you want to date?" than how he feels.

If all you want to do is kiss though, hug him but don't pull away, just stay real close front to front after and look in his eyes. Maybe a slight nod to be like "it's okay if you want to do it"

• Not everyone is as openly intimate as others. I guess he wanted to and was a mad @ himself that he didn't grab you & kiss you

• He doesn't know how to take the next step

• No it's just that he's probably afraid to lose what you allredy have by going too fast

• He wants to kiss, but is nervous about initiating. He would probably be really happy if you initiated it.

What Girls Said 1

• He's just not sure if he wants you as a girlfriend or not. Do you believe you're ugly?