Curving dudes💀?

Girls just curious, what excuse do you use when a guy asks you out and you don't like them? My boy got curved by like 5 girls saying that they lesbians but we know they aint😂💀💀

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never use the lesbian excuse. Sometimes I say "Sorry you're too old/young for me." Or "I have a boyfriend." Or "I kind of like someone right now." (But that one is usually true). And other times I just keep it real and say "You're not my type"

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha
    i feel bad for your friend

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Usually i say i have a boyfriend. Once bc the guy was douchy i said i was allergic to his kind. The funniest one is when i was really caught off guard so i said i was pregnant😂 I was 17 HAHAH he couldn't get away fast enough. It was effective though, cause he probably wasn't very bummed about getting turned down.

0|1
    0|0
  • I say I like girls because I do. I also say I am in relationship because I am. Simply saying you aren't interested these days doesn't work. Hell something saying the 2 things stated above doesn't work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just say I'm not interested and only feel the need to make up an excuse if a guy is being pushy or douchey. Respect a woman's words when she says no, and you will be spared the lesbian act.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually I just say I don't like them that way or I'm not looking to be with anyone. if they keep pestering me I just ignore them

0|0
    0|0
  • I just come right out and say I'm not interested. One guy pressed me once until I had to tell him I found him physically unattractive, I try not to take it that far but I will if I'm pushed!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes