Curving dudes💀?

Girls just curious, what excuse do you use when a guy asks you out and you don't like them? My boy got curved by like 5 girls saying that they lesbians but we know they aintπŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€

161

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never use the lesbian excuse. Sometimes I say "Sorry you're too old/young for me." Or "I have a boyfriend." Or "I kind of like someone right now." (But that one is usually true). And other times I just keep it real and say "You're not my type"

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha
    i feel bad for your friend

What Girls Said 15

• Usually i say i have a boyfriend. Once bc the guy was douchy i said i was allergic to his kind. The funniest one is when i was really caught off guard so i said i was pregnantπŸ˜‚ I was 17 HAHAH he couldn't get away fast enough. It was effective though, cause he probably wasn't very bummed about getting turned down.

• I say I like girls because I do. I also say I am in relationship because I am. Simply saying you aren't interested these days doesn't work. Hell something saying the 2 things stated above doesn't work.

• I just say I'm not interested and only feel the need to make up an excuse if a guy is being pushy or douchey. Respect a woman's words when she says no, and you will be spared the lesbian act.

• I usually say that I'm lesbian lol

• usually I just say I don't like them that way or I'm not looking to be with anyone. if they keep pestering me I just ignore them

• I just come right out and say I'm not interested. One guy pressed me once until I had to tell him I found him physically unattractive, I try not to take it that far but I will if I'm pushed!

• I just tell them I'm not interested. No explanation needed but they still insist -_-

• maybe they ain't interested

• I tell them I'm busy or don't want to date

• I do the same or if they are aware that in not into women, I tell them that I'm not shopping for a partner for the next 2 years as I'm loving being single.

• "Sorry I'm only dating women rn"

• The truth

• I usually say I got pain in my stomach or I got my period so I leave lol

• Yeah girls have a hard time saying no... but then again I saw a girl get asked out while with friends and she said no then she went back to hanging with her friends and laughing, he must have thought they were talking about him or didn't like her being happy when he was hurt and went over and broke her nose and cheek bone by punching her in the face about 5 times. It's scary when you don't know how they could react so you try to be as nice and distant as possible.

• "I have a boyfriend" is my go to move lol

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!