How do I text the guy I am interested in? How often too?

I am really into this guy but for the most part I hate texting. I don't want our communication to fizzle out though. I don't want to come off eager either. I am just trying to keep him interested because we always have a great connection in person.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Texts should be to arrange your next meet up IRL.
    And good for you. You can't get any emotion or read any body language in a text - so you lose out on half of what's being communicated. This is the big disconnect for your generation.

Most Helpful Girl

• just text him Hun don't worry about all the small stuff. if he wants to talk to you he'll respond. just feel it out, know when it is time to take a break from talking to keep the convo fresh

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's great that you aren't keen on texting! I don't think it's a good way to build intimacy and get to really know someone. I try to be mindful of the level of emotional investment in what I want to say. If it's important to me I prefer to meet in person, or call.
    I think texting is fine when it's a casual chat or when you're both busy, and the frequency is up to you. Talk to him and ask what he prefers

• I'd prob try and text him at least like every other day. That way it shows him your interested in him. Also if he really likes you he should initiate text conversions as well.

• All the time cause if that's your pic he will be in to you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!